Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gemscode is a very innovative indicator

davidblack

Gemscode is a very innovative indicator and also quite simple to use. The indicator includes buy and sell signals on the chart, based on two  different trend directions to avoid noise , these signals can also be set up as bus/sell alerts.

The market has too many big players, so you are in a bad position. The Gemscode indicator helps you to have that advantage.

The indicator works at any time and in any market in real time; stocks, indices, crypto-currencies, etc.

It also includes multiple trend reversal signals with two signal modes that can be used for the profit you have made.

If you have a headache from too much technical analysis and want a simple tool, This indicator is for you.

Gemscode gives you a simple picture of the market and gives you the exact time when to buy or sell with signals of changing trends.

1UIoNRF.png

On 3/17/2022 at 12:46 PM, Vaabum said:

What is the feature or advantage of such an indicator? I do not think that this is such a good and reliable option.

I don't know this indicator in particular but in general, indicators can help call your attention to significant happenings in price movements so that you don't have to constantly monitor the charts yourself while trading. Not all indicators that you can find on the internet are useful, but if you have a good basis of trading knowledge and know learn how to set and use an indicator properly, they can be very helpful.

• 4 months later...
On 3/24/2022 at 8:31 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of existing brokers must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

This is definitely cool, but how it affects the final results of the work, I can’t understand yet ....