Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When is the best time for you to trade?

I dont like to enter a trade in hurry rather wait for good opportunity when a pair is trading in a range and it is near a support level - that is right time to go long as we can expect to travel upward upto the nearest resistance level. Then when it is resistance level it pays to go short as we see some corrections even if the range is to be broken or we travel back to support level.

• 5 weeks later...

The best time is the time, which moves in the currency or the direction of and easy to select a time when I would bring more profit in this market

And what time is that? lols. First you must put into consideration the pair that you are trading and the time that markets open. Because that's the time in which volume increases. But even if the volume increases if theirs no trends its still not good to invest. So invest only if your indicators suggest strong buy or sell.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as for me the best time to trade depend on the currency pair as we all know that not all currency works the same in the same time frame,since my favorit currency pair works for me most in the night so I always go for night trading

Theirs no such thing as night trading. Theirs only day trading but theirs no such thing that nigh trading. One day does not mean its only 12 hours. its 24 hours. that's day trading. when you do trade in less than 24 hours and it does not matter if you do trade at night in your place because in the other side of the world its day time.

hmm if you ask me this question my best time to trading in forex is from monday to friday LOL, all the time is the best for me. but first i do some trading in demo forex account first before i pass into real account, and if the condition is good i will trading in real account, but mostly i trade in monday to friday

For me, the best time for trading is surely when the European or US session opens as trading during those period of time become lot more easier and often such starting periods of those major session causes the forex market to follow a trend which makes it easier for the trader to take a position...

For me, the best time for trading is surely when the European or US session opens as trading during those period of time become lot more easier and often such starting periods of those major session causes the forex market to follow a trend which makes it easier for the trader to take a position...

i never try something like that and i already heard about this way many times before by some trader, but if what you said is true, maybe i should try to trade at that time, and it means 1 PM or 2 PM in my own country :D, some member also prefer some good hours to start trading

for me is asian section because is not some big news

or somthing i think fo rme asian section is little safe

i don't like trade when europe or us markets opning because

because the news and reposrs strong you don't know the price &action

instaforex rebate

insta rebate

Hmm... intresting. As per my views, Asian session is the most unpredictable and one of the riskiest session to trade at. The major reason for this is the fact that neither the USD or EUROPE markets are open at that time and the markets could completely change directions after these sessions open later on. Such cases have occured several times in the past and hence its better to trade during either EUROPE or US session...

• 2 years later...

There is no wrong or right timing it is just about our mindset if we think that this moment is good or bad, it will become just that so life is that only whatever we believe in that is exactly what we are going to receive, if we are positive and consider every time as opportunity we would make great profits.

I normally do scalping, hence whenever the market is smooth and the trend is clear I can do it and also due to permission from my broker OctaFX, they allow me to do scalping, hedging, news trading or even EAs which is given on their terms and conditions, hence I can enjoy making as much profit as I could and yet withdraw it straight away.

best time to trade on the market is when we are see entry opportunity. if we are see it no appear, better if we are remain square, or no open positions. trade and make profit difficult when we are has good knowledge and understanding. but no chance to make profit when we are has lack skills and strategy.

• 5 months later...

@standard: Yes, just another common sense but the problem arising from that statement, when is the right time even when we see the current price has tendency to rise it does not mean the price will keep rising, right? maybe it hits some higher price and will keep falling down.

because I use technical analysis and fundamental analysis then I when trading to avoid moments of news releases. Because when news happens very big risk, so that the best time to trade is not when the opening of the market or trading news

• 2 weeks later...

Trading in Forex is not a place where hasty decisions are taken. It is a place where you first need to understand the market, make your analysis well and know when to take the market in other to make profit. The main thing all traders desire to know is how the market works since that is a good criteria to earn well.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like trade in London session. This session is  most volatile time of day for the European currencies and currency pairs that include them would be the London session. In this case we are mostly talking about EUR, GBP and CHF. Likewise, currencies of the countries that are geographically located in the Asian-Pacific region, like JPY, AUD, NZD and to a lesser extent SGD, HKD, will be most traded during the Asian-Pacific session. Lastly, USD, CAD and MXN spike in volatility during the North-American session.