Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When is the best time for you to trade?

• 2 weeks later...

I`ve come to notice that it`s not good to trade forex especially making intentions of trading with the dollar when crude oil prices go up.

It usually triggers a deflation in the currencies of countries that depend on crude oil like the united states.

It`s not good to trade at such periods.

There's not a special time or best time to trade for me as long we've prepare before why not? many people said that good when U.S market's opened. But for me all time is good except when the price move sideways...

They are times that it is better to trade, it`s not necessarily compulsory to trade at those times.

The ultimate is that a professional trader who understands the market can trade at anytime.

They are times that it is better to trade, it`s not necessarily compulsory to trade at those times.

The ultimate is that a professional trader who understands the market can trade at anytime.

yea for beginners that's not important to trade in special time,the best it just f`ollow your desire and try, but it's not necessary if you trade in the demo account lol

though i have money in my forex account already. which is $250. i haev not started to trade. i am afraid to lose that money. anyways, there is no special time for me to trade as a beginner. for me the best time is when i have enough knowledge i forex. but i guess when i am an expert in forex already i may have consider a season as best time to trade. but for now, every season is best time as long as i have enough knowledge to do that.

I would go to trade only when I am quite convinced about a trade that i shall get good profit, and i dont just go to trade without first making my mind about what i have to do. Though sometime while watching the market i am impressed by a move and enters in a trade.

Your right about deciding on what you have to do before you start trading is one of the most important things to do, but i must admit that it is a very difficult task to make such plans and keep to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I also heard this time session affect our trading mostly but still i am not understand which session is good for me . anyway now i am trading when i am getting time and it is mostly in the morning . now i am getting a free singnal sight ,they are giving in the morning and i am following this and getting much help.

• 2 weeks later...

some people have their own best time when to trade. but for me any time will be good as long as i have the knowledge to trade . but for now i am just trying to learn first how to trade.

yup, for beginners it's not important to find the best time to trade, because the impotrant that they should know basically about forex earlier rather than best time to trade, it just for profitable trader who want to maximize their earning

yup, for beginners it's not important to find the best time to trade, because the impotrant that they should know basically about forex earlier rather than best time to trade, it just for profitable trader who want to maximize their earning

may be you are correct but i think its very good to select time zone becaus ecurrency pairs not moved everytime more but sometime there is good movement and if understand trend then there is great chance to win withi shortime . so its necessary to select time zone to trade.

The best time to trade is when market has high liquidity and volatility but you need to make sure that you chooses the right currency pairs and proper leverage. You will get good returns if you follow the trend to some extent.

I guess it's not too important to choose the pair that's right, because from the beginning when making their predictions would have to determine the pair, as long as it still has a price trend is not a problem

We just never know when the economy is going to get steady!. By changing strategies with changing times and seasons, one might have a little chance to experience a maximum profit and minimum loss. It certainly is possible. But to identify a suitable strategy for a particular currency pair is the most difficult!.

We just never know when the economy is going to get steady!. By changing strategies with changing times and seasons, one might have a little chance to experience a maximum profit and minimum loss. It certainly is possible. But to identify a suitable strategy for a particular currency pair is the most difficult!.

I think if you are looking for a fixed time to trade in forex, this is not possible. For me the best time is when market has high volatility and I am not concerned about the economy of country because I am not a long term trader , just a scalper taking advantage from the current market conditions.

I think if you are looking for a fixed time to trade in forex, this is not possible. For me the best time is when market has high volatility and I am not concerned about the economy of country because I am not a long term trader , just a scalper taking advantage from the current market conditions.

That's the principle of scalping, because it will make an open position when the price has a high volatile between support and resistance points in a pair. and the impact of the news is not too influential. but it's worth looking for news to find out when volatile it comes

• 1 month later...