Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HEXADA - hexada.io

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

hexada.io_640.jpg

Started: Friday, 18 February 2022
Payouts: Manual (within 12 hours, minimum withdrawal is 5 USD, 0.001 BTC, 0.02 BCH, 35 Doge, 0.01 ETH, 0.2 ETC, 0.1 LTC, 90 TRX,10 XRP, 5 USDC)
Ref-offer 10% - 7% of the power purchased by a partner +10 GH/S for each registration

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2022-02-12 - 2023-02-12 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Free SSL valid from 12 Feb, 2022 to 13 May, 2022 - Let's Encrypt
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 172.67.155.158 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs:  2
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

Hexada company has a wide range of mining equipment using SHA-256/ETHASH/SCRYPT algorithms. Our main activity is to provide the user with professional services of hosting mining equipment with the ability to choose the cryptocurrency and get a daily profit. Earn 1% to 3% daily by mining Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Tron, USDC. Invite your partners and get excellent referal accruals of 10% and 7% of the power purchased by a partner. Participate in the our bounty program. You will receive $0.25 dollars to your Perfect Money wallet for every payout comment. Get a bonus at the registration of 3$ and start mining!

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Perfect Money, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX)

Perfect Money:

• U36275908 () - FR.GIF France - Verified - 25.01.2022 - 0.3 point(s)

Investment plans:

• $5 - $99999: 1% - 3% daily forever (daily profit increases by +0.2% for each day without withdrawal)

Telegram: https://t.me/hex_support

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!