Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to ask myself if anyone would choose HYIP over Forex but I came to realize that there are also those who like HYIP a lot. Forex will always be my first option because there are a lot of scam in HYIP. The more reason I don't like it is that sometimes, you might not even make a dime.

Personally I dont like trading with the hyip I stop investing here for about atyears ago because the risk is very high what i do now is for me to invest in forex which do bring positive outcome to me and give me the best I can do through the level of my learning ability

Yeah, that is one of the things about Forex and even though you can invest in HYIP with just $1, it is still not an option for me. HYIPs to me looks like a sheer scam just waiting for whom to devour while Forex on its own is a legit that you can make money from.

• 2 months later...

Theirs many forex broker sites who also offers 1 dollars minimum investments. But for sure theirs a big chance that you will get MC if you don't know how to trade. In forex trading you don't only invest money. You also invest your time and effort learning how to trade and eventually make good income in here. This is the main reason why we need to focus on learning.

HYIP is a different thing and Forex as well is a different thing. It is the trader himself who or the investor who knows what he wants and goes for it. If one is investing in HYIP, it is all about put your money, sit back and watch until they close shop or you enjoy the ROI.

Its their choice alright. But if you know that he can loss money in hyip and has good chance making money in forex will you not try to convince him to trade in forex instead of investing in hyip? Because for me its my morale obligation to say that forex trading is much better than hyip investing. But in the end if he can earn more in hyip than in forex who are we to stop them right?

Well, there are natural gamblers which is what I think HYIP offers more. There are those who want to gamble it all the way and whatever comes out of it, they go home with it. Forex is a business that befits every other. person who wants to earn legitimately while HYIP, it's all a game of luck.

personally, I am prefer to trade on forex market, than invest on hyip. better losing money due to my own mistake in trading than losing money by scam activities. there are many investment option. and all of them require knowledge and understanding how to manage the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

personally, I am prefer to trade on forex market, than invest on hyip. better losing money due to my own mistake in trading than losing money by scam activities. there are many investment option. and all of them require knowledge and understanding how to manage the risk.

You don't trade in hyip. You just deposit and cashout the interest if ever that hyip site will pay. Its only in forex trading that we are taking profit base on our trading skills. But in hyip. We are at risk in losing money as we just at the mercy of hyip admin. I stop investing in hyip now as I don't really earn much in here. I now prefer just to spend time trading in forex.

Well I dont know why some people still getting it that wrong there is no way which you can compare hyip with that of forex,forex really pays alot as compare to hyip which is bound to scam off any moment so my choice is always the forex or share program which is good for me,

If I'm investing in HYIP, I won't see it that I'm investing in a business where I'm expecting something in return. As a matter of fact, it is just a where I want to play games and that is all. HYIP is meant for playing games or just for the fun of investment. I really don't do it with the intention that it will definitely yield something positive.

That's right. If you invest in hyip don't expect that you can make profit like what we do in forex trading. At least in forex trading I do earn minimum of 5% profit each month. Its not much but at least I do earn. Unlike in hyip that most of the time we don't even reach bep and we get scammed already. In forex trading our loss will depends on our ability how to trade properly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex is defenitely better than HYIPs for forex trader. And based on my own opinion as forex traders who has been got experience in hyip i think that forex has slightly advantage compared to HYIP. In HYIP we don't have flexible risk management while in Forex we can manage our risk more flexible.