Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

first of all Forex and HYIP both has risks ,but for forex it differs from broker to another but comparing with hyip the risk is very high ,for hyip the only problem i face is going scam . Yeah thats the problem always face all kind of members . Now i invest on hyip and get little earnings ,i see its slow but works

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hyipreviewblog

If you could trade well so why must you invest your money to hyip business? I think it's better to trade our money by ourselves

than we relied our money to another person which we didn't know too much.

even if we can trade well I still think that we need to divide our investment to many kind to make it get more profitable in the future...when we got lose condition on forex we still have profits from hyip to cover it...

I also prefer forex. Because you can some handsome money. And you your self can work and earn profit. But on the other hand HYIP is more risky because you are depending on another person and most probably they can turn scam. so you simply loose your investment.

@hyipreviewblog

Each person has different point of view. That was right if you shouldn't only invest in one field but HYIP is not good choice I think.

In HYIP, if we calculated the amount of profit is only 1-5% daily but you can lose all of your money if that HYIP turned into scam.

I think that is too risky, it's better to invest your money to another field of business than HYIP.

@kochtgr

Yes, all HYIP sites will turn into scam site sooner or later. All of them will use ponzy scheme so if you invested in there as the last member, you won't get any bucks. It is better to use Forex as investment because you are the one who will determine your destiny.

• 2 weeks later...

@kochtgr

Yes, all HYIP sites will turn into scam site sooner or later. All of them will use ponzy scheme so if you invested in there as the last member, you won't get any bucks. It is better to use Forex as investment because you are the one who will determine your destiny.

I guess not all hyip use the Ponzi scheme. There are also some of those who use it for trading forex, but it's still dangerous I think. because if they loss, then they are likely to be a scam

• 2 weeks later...

I guess not all hyip use the Ponzi scheme. There are also some of those who use it for trading forex, but it's still dangerous I think. because if they loss, then they are likely to be a scam

yes you are correct because if we see then also see there is so many hyips running from many days which proves all hyips are not scam. anyway everywhere risk involve in forex and hyips too and it depend how we will take this by ourselves trading or investing in hyips and in both field there is reward too.

I have been involving in Forex but not in HYIPS. I reckon that if forex has a huge advantage over HYIP, there will not be that many people actively playing with HYIP on this forum. So I think HYIP is worth trying. I will try entering HYIP once I got the capital.

@winning11

I hope you can success with you hyip soon....

the person who will gain success in hyip is only hyip admin and maybe some big hyip monitor admin.....

but it still worth to try since hyip can give you big profits and you don't need to do trading everyday.....just invest money and withdraw profits everyday...

my suggestion is choose longterm hyip that has time frame around 30 days to 180 days.....

@winning11

I hope you can success with you hyip soon....

the person who will gain success in hyip is only hyip admin and maybe some big hyip monitor admin.....

but it still worth to try since hyip can give you big profits and you don't need to do trading everyday.....just invest money and withdraw profits everyday...

my suggestion is choose longterm hyip that has time frame around 30 days to 180 days.....

As a newbie to HYIP, I am curious about the internal structure of HYIP companies. What happens to our money? Are they using our money to trade in forex in order to make profit, and that's the source of our share of profit? Have there ever been really stably profiting HYIP companies. I mean, if they are really doing forex, I am pretty sure there expertise is better than that of mine, and I can seriously consider investing in HYIP.

First of all both HYIP and Forex are directly related to currency curve. I would like to suggest you to use professional Forex Trade. Because there will be a chance of sure 8-12% permanent return, where sometime HYIP are uncertain. But for beginner first join the HYIP to make little experience the currency market also make some capital. Because for better Forex $100+ or $1000+ is the best. So for assure upward business we have to take Forex.

@antthenait

So what you mean is I can try HYIP first and after I have gained some capital, I just turn to Forex? How can you possibly gather experience when trying HYIP? When investing in HYIP, you just deposit your money and withdraw profit, then where can you improve? Will that somewhat be conducive to your forex skills?

we won't learn if we just invest in hyip. we would learn trading when we joined only forex and start practicing in trading and learning a lot of things. we need a lot of knowledge and experience in forex. for us to be able to succeed in forex trading.

Yeah, we won't learn if all we do is depositing and withdrawing. But you have to ask yourself this question. Is making money the sole purpose of your investment? If yes, then HYIP is indeed a good choice, devoid of the trouble of making trades and stare at your computer screen. If you want the fun of trading as well, then do forex.

@winning11

Most of HYIP company use ponzi scheme to paid members. They use new members money to paid old one, so if there are no new members join HYIP will scam. I think not more than 5 HYIP program that really use member money to put on serious business or maybe forex. And this HYIP is usually a long term HYIP that have plans open for 120-180 days.

You still need to learn more if you want to take serious in Hyip. I guess experience is the good way to know which hyip program is good or not.

No more than 5 programs... Can you name those programs? I reckon since they apply Ponzi Scheme, it is always good to invest early. In order to minimize the risk, should I spread my investment around? I really do not feel like having most of my funds investing in one single program, however highly-rated that is.

No more than 5 programs... Can you name those programs? I reckon since they apply Ponzi Scheme, it is always good to invest early. In order to minimize the risk, should I spread my investment around? I really do not feel like having most of my funds investing in one single program, however highly-rated that is.

Yes most of hyip now are just ponzi scheme and don't and never believe them if they claim they put your money on forex market. Well I think opulentia and gorgonprojectinvestment are two that have really business to handle their payout to members. If you want you can check on some big monitors which hyip programs already run for long time. I think macrotrade is also the best one.

Now there are more and more people paying attention forex, but there are still many people focusing on HYIPs, For me , now I pay more attention to forex, because I think forex is better than hyips, so what's your choice bwtween them?

I will choose both. HYIP and forex are categorized as risky investments. When I earn some profit from forex, I will invest my profit into HYIP. So I can get more money from this both business, but also have the risk to loss all my money.

@winzpc

It's okay if you can take advantages in both business but I suggested to compound your account in Forex than you invested in HYIP to gain

more profits. If you compounding your account, the percentage of profit can be increased but if you invested your profit in HYIP site so you

can lose them all because all HYIP sites will turn into scam sooner or later.

@andry777

I don't really think that compound is a good method to earn more on forex. Cause there are no 100% perfect profits trade on forex. So if you loss when you compounding your money in trading it can bring your mental down and blame hard on forex. Just make sure trade with same amount from months to months and try to make more profits that loss, you can earn a lot in future. Need patient to earn money on forex.