Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

Well, another thing here. In one way, specially if we talk about the minimum to invest, HYIP is much better than forex here. In HYIP business we can play with as low as $5 to start. Even lower than that. Assume if we invest $50 on HYIP business, it is good already. But in forex, it is too low here

you can start with $5 in forex, even that is low but at least you can start to trade, for me $50 already good enough for newbie who want to start to trade. just trying to make your profit in both of that field are maximum, if you gain maximum profit i am sure you will earn double income from forex and also hyip

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer to choose forex as my part time job, because i can start trade without having deposit first by using bonus from broker. I started trading with $35 from instaforex, i get it from their forum.

how about hyip? i think they are good as side job for us, i usually invested there but lately i slowed down, because i think i am in profit for now and if one of my hyip site collection is end then i will search the short term one. but forex also good even i don't frequently trade in this week.

I will be forever be a hyip investors. I don't have plans to incur loses in hyip sites as I'm sure theirs no way I can make good income in hyip but in forex at least I know I can make some profit in here. I know that in the long run I can see myself become the most stable and profitable trader. I hope and I'm hoping that this will come true. But sometimes the risk is just too great that we can get MC also.

I will be forever be a hyip investors. I don't have plans to incur loses in hyip sites as I'm sure theirs no way I can make good income in hyip but in forex at least I know I can make some profit in here. I know that in the long run I can see myself become the most stable and profitable trader. I hope and I'm hoping that this will come true. But sometimes the risk is just too great that we can get MC also.

I also tried different tricks to get succeed in HYIP business but there is too much scam out there and the hyip sites becoming scam in days which makes it impossible to earn any money. Still there are few who has unique system which helps them make money out of it, i don't know that trick. Between in forex if we get margin call, then it's plain mistake in money management, we define risk in forex !

HYIP is actually high yield investment program so i think they will give us also high risk, it means if there is a site which give high risk then it will give higher chance for that program to end their lifetime, and that is hyip, but forex also have the same pattern, but the one who loss not brokers but forex traders :D, i think we already know how many forex traders that already failed from their own trading activity since forex also dynamic, liquid, and for sure high risk market

In the span of one year I have earned about 800 dollars in forex trading already. While in hyip investing in the span of four years I loss more than 1,000 dollars. Now I guess its a clear sign which is much better in term of earnings for me. Beside that's 800 dollars profit most of that profit come from bonus funds that I use to trade when I post in ptp forums that forex broker sites sponsored. While all of my lost in hyip come from my pocket.

@lolabun:i rarely heard that armada market, is it brokers? well i think about this hyip or forex thing, it is depend of the person, as for me take what you can do, and in this case i like both of them since it give me fast profit compare to the other field but also give higher risk for me, even like that luckily i already gain profit in both of that field(HYIP and Forex), even my profit still small.

how about hyip? i think they are good as side job for us, i usually invested there but lately i slowed down, because i think i am in profit for now and if one of my hyip site collection is end then i will search the short term one. but forex also good even i don't frequently trade in this week.

I never tried before.I just wanna focus on my trading account in InstaForex so I can get maximum profit consistently. Is hyip same with forex? How can we get money from this business?

I never tried before.I just wanna focus on my trading account in InstaForex so I can get maximum profit consistently. Is hyip same with forex? How can we get money from this business?

HYIP is different with forex, in HYIP what you need is right timing to invest, usually in early times for short term program, but in Forex there is no something like early times or something like that, in forex we can trade anytime, as long as market still good with our own strategies

I don't think if you are not a hyip monitoring site you are not good to earn in hyip. Only a hyip monitoring site and hyip admin do earn in forex. the rest just going to end up gettign scammed. That's why its very best that we invest in forex as in forex the more we do some research some how we can make good profit in forex without worrying that we can get scammed. Our loses will only happen if we make mistake in doing some trading.

Definitely, because the success of the program is not in our hands because, we can never tell when the program will going to turn scam and that we can have any strategy to know those and to check those who will going to stay longer or not. It's risking our investments and can expect of either profits or losses just like Forex that we know it's nature.

The fact that I can control my money invested is one factor I'm unwilling to trade away. This (plus several other factors) places forex above hyip. In hyip people decide what to do with your money, and suddenly you find they've turned scam. Forex is my better choice, anytime anyday!

yeah that is like that, but if you know the right time to invest then you won't meet so much problems in hyip even you will be scammed to, but i want to ask, have you ever loss in you trading? :D, if not then i must say you are one of the best traders in this world. basically they are looks same but what make them difference is their risk which HYIP have higher risk and faster return.

Now a days hyip program are really worst and with in some hours many of the hyip sites are just turning into scam so we should be very much careful before investing in hyip programs . We can say that Forex will be a best place to make invest and here no one can cheat you . Entire earning depend on your skills .

Now a days hyip program are really worst and with in some hours many of the hyip sites are just turning into scam so we should be very much careful before investing in hyip programs . We can say that Forex will be a best place to make invest and here no one can cheat you . Entire earning depend on your skills .

that is a hourly program,the shortest one only take about one hours, before i scammed by them but now i rarely scammed by them. i know that in hyip we must be careful since they are an high yield program it means hyip will give higher risk for us. and it is wrong to say that no one can cheat us in forex :D, if you know there are forex broker that cheat their traders and then become scam, even not that much as hyip.

Hmm, who says that in hyip we will going to have reliability or trust in HYIP sites? I think none. And yet, it's apparent that HYIP will going to turn scam sooner or later and then, there will be new ones and do the cycle. I think for those who wanted the longer way to earn profits then, they can do Forex since they need to learn and spend some time.

in fact there are few hyips that paying for long time, and it is more than 365 days or 1 year, you can check some hyip monitors to see that thing, but forex still good too in fact i also earn from forex until now even not that much as other expert, but for me both of this thing is good for people who can utilize them well

Well, I think that it's just fine if you prefer both because someone you can find some paying HYIPs that you can really make profit. Though if you want to earn really big that you can be comfortable with the amount you will going to invest then Forex trading is what suit you because in here the chance of getting scam is really small.

yup, the chance is so small since there are few brokers that scam people rather than forex which is mostly will scam us, and in most of the time, sooner they scam us, but aside from that thing i still use hyip too aside from forex, because i already gain profit even only 10% in this 3 months.

HYIP will totally going to scam soon enough. But in Forex broker, we have the chance to research and if it's reputable broker. So, we will have the chance to not worry about the broker and focus on trading. But I keep in my mind that they have same risks here and possible loss therefore, I consider still them in part of my investment plans.

as long as you can find some good brokers then you won't have much problems, and i see that brokers have more reliable profit rather than HYIP site, in fact they earn and gain profit better rather than HYIPs, also traders who trade them give them what they want and to become a brokers, it is not easy as many people think it need a lot of maintenance so forex still have good foundation at start :D

as long as you can find some good brokers then you won't have much problems, and i see that brokers have more reliable profit rather than HYIP site, in fact they earn and gain profit better rather than HYIPs, also traders who trade them give them what they want and to become a brokers, it is not easy as many people think it need a lot of maintenance so forex still have good foundation at start :D

Yes if you have find some good brokers then you will be a safe side and earn good profits with forex . but as i know most of the brokers are good and there are some trusted brokers who are in the market since a very long time , you can trust on them because they are well established and know every think about forex .