Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Freelancer - freelancer.com

nikhilgupta14

This is not exactly a site which pays you to join but it does not fall in any of the get paid to categories except for this one. This is a site where you can do various kinds of jobs depending upon your skills. This site is like a marketplace where jobs are posted and you are supposed to bid your amount, meaning how much you will take for completing that job and then the employer will pick one person from all the biddings and give him the task and the money he had asked. There are various types of jobs available on this site which includes jobs which pay you to join other sites.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not exactly a site which pays you to join but it does not fall in any of the get paid to categories except for this one. This is a site where you can do various kinds of jobs depending upon your skills. This site is like a marketplace where jobs are posted and you are supposed to bid your amount, meaning how much you will take for completing that job and then the employer will pick one person from all the biddings and give him the task and the money he had asked. There are various types of jobs available on this site which includes jobs which pay you to join other sites.

U mean the site is just like micro workers.com. Its good. I will john them if they pay like microworkers.

Do you mean that we can been employ on this site?Oh,if that,I like.I had so much time in line over 15 hours everyday,i am feel boring everyday in net and always dont konw do some things pass the boring time,thank you,i will join it!

• 1 month later...

I am a member of this site but I have not applied to any positions they have, for most likely are for experienced writers that offers very competitive salaries which I am not qualified. Well in the near future I will be willing to work on this site.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I heard about freelancer that this site offers many good ways and it works with professional system which makes you earn more than the other GPT site , but for me I am not planning to join this site at this time .

if you have spesific skill like create a website or make some kind of program and script. you can make some buck from this site, one of my friend here earned well in this program, he get about $200 per month from freelancer, i think that still low but he will trying to make it more