Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

COIN-PUMP - coin-pump.cc

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

coin-pump.cc_640.jpg

Started: Friday, 03 December 2021
Payouts: Manual 
Ref-offer 9% - 3%

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: Key-Systems GmbH,    2021-11-27 - 2022-11-27 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 01 Dec, 2021 to 01 Dec, 2022 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 172.67.152.208 (United States / Newark) IP not used in other projects
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs:  0

Description:

CoinPump is a modern company with a well-developed infrastructure. Using the resources of Stanford University, we have built a unique company, the main activity of which is to provide the user with services for the remote purchase of mining capacities for SHA-256, SCRYPT, ETHASH algorithms. Our platform provides the opportunity to mine 11 types of cryptocurrencies with a daily profit of 1 to 3%. CoinPump's experienced team of developers and economists have developed a promising profit-making strategy that allows the user to mine currencies at extremely high speeds without creating their own farm. Our project is unique, our mission is to set a high standard for cloud mining of cryptocurrency and prove that making money on mining is more than real.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Perfect Money, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Dash, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX)

Perfect Money:

• U33359881 () - [/IMG]  - -  - [/IMG]  - -  - [/IMG]  - -  - 

Investment plans:

• $5 - $999999: 1% - 3% daily forever

Telegram: https://t.me/coin_up_admin

depositEn.gif

202.00 USD: The amount of 202.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U17225312->U33359881. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment.. Date: 08:38 05.12.21. Batch: 436452131.

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!