Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you really need a mentor to solve your problems?

analyst75

“Problems – do you need a mentor

The problems I see in people’s trading plans are most often the kind that can cripple a trading account quickly…

Often before the trader even notices something is wrong.

It happens with veterans as well as complete newbies. And it can even happen if you think you ‘know better’.

It’s something to do with the fact that we can’t often shine a light into our own blind spots. We need someone else to detect the termites before they topple the castle.

We think the market will tell us? Well, the problem is, the market is an inconsistent teacher, rewarding bad behaviour sometimes, and seismically shocking us with the odd earthquake when we least expect it.

There are secrets and tricks that you just can’t find out for yourself – unless you had another 6 lifetimes of trading experience. Events you haven’t experienced before that can leave you high and dry.

That’s why it’s so important to draw from the power of a mastermind. A group of people who have spread their experience across decades, markets, and twisted weird occasions that don’t occur frequently, but can still kick you in the guts.

You need that spread of experience to be as broad as it can be, as it’s just impossible to do and try everything in the markets without sending yourself broke. Learning by trial and error just doesn’t cut it as a trader.

And even if you don’t end up obliterating your equity, you’ll chew up the bandwidth of your mental capacity.

What might take you 10 years to nut out, was actually there in a quip from a fellow trader passed to you effortlessly over lunch.

Where are you cramping your potential lifestyle? Could it be that you’re not excelling because ego makes you want to sing: “I did it my waaaay”?

If so, it’s time to grow up.

If your goal is to trade with precision and confidence, it’s time to realise you might just need a mentor. No shame. In fact, it’s a sign of wisdom.” – LB

On 12/6/2021 at 11:40 PM, Vaabum said:

In general, in order to work out most of the solutions in trading, I initially worked on a demo account of the broker ExpertOption in order to gain the necessary experience.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, boltushkin said:

I believe that you can achieve quite good results yourself. At least when I started working on the demo account of Hotforex, this opportunity allowed me to gain knowledge myself without anybody's help.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.