Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Solid Wordpress hosting ...

Mybrit

Try NetShop-isp.com.cy - Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand, no more signing up to forums to get a bunch of nonsensical answers or scouring the internet, a simple email away and they will provide all the details I need.

These hosting companies - simplenet.io as well as brixly.uk - are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.

All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!

Rockhoster.com and simplenet.io are the best Wordpress hosting providers with high uptime and quality support.

They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

The incredible customer support is what keeps me with Hostforweb.com web host. When I was looking for a VPS, theirs seemed right up my alley. I've enjoyed their service and their unrivaled transparency. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.