Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

cashcrate

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bramjnet

bramjnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Available to: All countries but most offers are for U.S.
Referral program: 1st level - 25%, 2nd level - 15%
Minimum payout: $10.00
Payment: Check

http://www.cashcrate.com/?ref=vblackangelv

arhabib

arhabib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDhaka.
Minimum payout level is very high.

Salvadora

Salvadora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I initially loved working on cashcrate until I got banned by the admin of the site. The minimum payout was 20$ the last time but now that I can't work on the site anymore, it really disheartens me. 

adil007

adil007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationPakistan

I don't like cash crate it might have been my worst online earning experience site, it's because one reason it's minimum pay out is very high and on the other hand I did not have many opportunities over here to earn whenever I logged in I did not find a lot of things to do here so I quit using it.

anosocialnet

anosocialnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
Not only through Check, also the program do pay from paypal. And they are a legit program to join for us to earn some free money online today, though that their minimum payout is very high, but still they are paying till date. But the major problem here is their offers, getting offers here is very hard if your not from US side. Or you might like playing Games and other simpler way to earn small bucks.

khobaib

khobaib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
I checked that site and experienced that there are few numbers of offers given which most of them trial pay or survey..And it looks so hard to earn money here and will take a lot time as well