Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PayKickStart Millionaire Club

planck

Product Name = Bulk Pre-Workout
Product Description =  Bulk Pre-Workout
Product Price = $79
Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
2 Upsells with potential to earn = $60
Affiliate Page = Affiliate Program      
URL To Sign Up with paykickstart = PAYKICKSTART.COM Sign UP
Product on Paykickstart = Request to Promote Product

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Bulk Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
Bulk-3-Pre-Workout-Servings.png

There are two products in the sales funnel: Bulk Pre-Workout  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

Bulk Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions. 

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription. 

Go to Google Keyword Planner and see the phenomenal traffic potential for Amino Acids. You can also sell to the keyword, “protein diets”. Basically, any buy keyword with proteins is a good sell. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘Bulk Pre-Workout’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove. 

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity. 

Just check it out…
Click image
Bulk-2Pre-Workout_l.jpg

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

We have got more banners than you’ll ever need!
We’ve got more email swipes than you’ll ever need!
The cash is right within grasp! Reach out and grab it!

Product on Paykickstart.com
And then grab your affiliate tools here: Affiliate Tools  

PAYKICKSTART Login
If you are not already a member, you’ll off course have to sign up first.

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
Steve-Cook-FourBottles-SS6_l.jpg

Product Name = Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout
Product Description =  Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout
Product Price = $79
Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
Cellulor-C4-3-Bottles-Greg-Plitt-Serving

There are two products in the sales funnel: Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions. 

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription. 

Go to Google Keyword Planner and see the phenomenal traffic potential for Amino Acids. You can also sell to the keyword, “protein diets”. Basically, any buy keyword with proteins is a good sell. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove. 

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity. 

Just check it out…
Click image
Greg-Plitt-C4-Cellulor-SS2_l.jpg

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

PAYKICKSTART Login

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
Greg-Plitt-C4-Cellulor-SS11_l.jpg

Product Name = Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout
Product Description =  Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout
Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
ENGN-Shred-3-Bottles-Greg-Plitt-Servings

There are two products in the sales funnel: Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout’ program!

Just check it out…
Click image
Greg-Plitt-ENGN-Shred-SS3_l.jpg

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
Greg-Plitt-ENGN-Shred-SS10_l.jpg

Product Name = Legion Pulse Pre-Workout
Product Description =  Legion Pulse Pre-Workout
Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Legion Pulse Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
Legion-Pulse-Preworkout-3-Bottles.png
There are two products in the sales funnel: Legion Pulse Pre-Workout  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

Legion Pulse Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘Legion Pulse Pre-Workout’ program!

Just check it out…
Click image
Steve-Cook-OBottle-SS5.png

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
Steve-Cook-3-Bottles-SS11.png

Product Name = PreJYM Pre-Workout
Product Description =  PreJYM Pre-Workout
Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: PreJYM Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
Pre-Jym-Pre-Workout-3-Bottles.png

There are two products in the sales funnel: PreJYM Pre-Workout  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

PreJYM Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘PreJYM Pre-Workout’ program!

Just check it out…
Click image
Greg-Plitt-OBottle-SS5_l.jpg

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
Greg-Plitt-3-Bottles-SS12.jpg

Product Name =    Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout
Product Description =  Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout
Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
Vintage-Blasts-Greg-Plitt-3-Bottles-PWor
There are two products in the sales funnel: Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout’ program!

Just check it out…
Click image
Greg-Plitt-Vintage-Blasts-SS5_l.jpg

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
Greg-Plitt-Vintage-Blasts-SS4_l.jpg

Product Name = Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor
Product Description =  Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor
Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
Ivan-Drago-Corperformance-Creatine-3-Bot

There are two products in the sales funnel: Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor’ program!

Just check it out…
Click image
Ivan-Drago-Corperformance-Creatine-SS3_l

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
Ivan-Drago-Corperformance-Creatine-SS4_l

Product Name = Creatine HCL
Product Description =  Creatine HCL
Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Creatine HCL. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
AIvan-Drago-Creatine-HCL-1Bottle-SS10_l.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Creatine HCL  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

Creatine HCL is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘Creatine HCL’ program!

Just check it out…
Click image
Greg_Plitt_Creatine_HCL_1Bottle.jpg

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
AIvan-Drago-Creatine-HCL-1Bottle-SS5_l.j

Product Name = Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)
Product Description =  Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)
Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized). With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
Jonny-Reid-Creatine-Monohydrate-SS4.jpg
There are two products in the sales funnel: Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized) is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)’ program!

Just check it out…
Click image
Jonny-Reid-Creatine-M3Bottles-SS15_l.jpg

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
Jonny-Reid-Creatine-Monohydrate-SS8_l.jp

• 1 month later...

Product Name = German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme
Product Description =  German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme
Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
Ivan-Drago-Creatine-SS7_l.jpg
There are two products in the sales funnel: German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme’ program!

Just check it out…
Click image
Ivan-Drago-3-Bottles-Creatine-SS12.jpg

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
Ivan-Drago-Creatine-SS5_l.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Product Name = Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition
Product Description =  Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition
Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
ASchwarz-MCreatine-SS8.jpg
There are two products in the sales funnel: Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition  and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale. 

Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants. 

Let me introduce you to the ‘Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition’ program!

Just check it out…
Click image
AIvan-Drago-Serious-Mass-1Bottle-SS4_l.j

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
Affiliate Manager
Kramer Dean
AIvan-Drago-Serious-Mass-1Bottle-SS3_l.j