Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OCOINCAP - ocoincap.com

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

ocoincap.com_640.jpg

Started: Tuesday, 21 September 2021
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal amount is $0.01, 20$ for Dogecoin, USDT and 10$ for other crypto)
Ref-offer 1% - 0.5$

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc.,    2021-09-07 - 2022-09-07 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 07 Sep, 2021 to 07 Sep, 2022 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 172.67.209.177 (United States / Newark) IP not used in other projects
  • Script: GoldCoders Licensed
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs:  0

Description:

Company was founded in 2020 in the Singapore. Since September 2021, the company began accepting online deposits via the website Ocoincap.com. Our company has long been focused on cryptocurrency investing, but right now in 2021 year we reached a new level and to expand the business, the company's board of directors decided to attract private investment. Thus, we intend to ensure the stable growth of our company and its further development investment service for increasing capital. An excellent opportunity to make money on investment for those who are considering additional sources of profit. A significant part of our investors uses cryptocurrency and allowing them to earn dividends, we give an impetus to an additional increase in demand for cryptocurrency and, accordingly, its rate due to an increase in their assets, which in turn increases the income of investing companies. OCOINCAP is one such company and the growth of cryptocurrency rates is beneficial to us.

Accepts: 
Litecoin, Perfect Money, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Dash, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), Tether USD (USDT.TRC-20), Binance Coin (BNB)

Perfect Money:

• U32524657 (Ocoincap) - VN.GIF Vietnam - Verified - 01.01.2021 - 6.2 point(s)

Investment plans:

• $20 - $25000: 1.2% daily for 16 days (deposit withdraw available anytime with 5% fee)
  • $20 - $25000: 2% daily for 16 working days (deposit returned)
  • $20 - $25000: 125% after 16 days

Telegram: https://t.me/ocoincap
Telegram: https://t.me/ocoincapgroup

depositEn.gif

404.00 USD: The amount of 404.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U17225312->U32524657. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to OCOINCAP User InstantMonitorCom.. Date: 10:23 21.09.21. Batch: 420577625.

underInsuranceEn.gif
Insurance for investors: $250 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!