Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Good web hosting providers? What host is better?

northwind

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $200-$400 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any information on QHoster.com and Hosting.uk web hosting providers? What host is better? Why?

thx for your help

I would recommend exmasters.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

+ get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

• 2 weeks later...

So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, NetShop ISP web host is the way to go.

I would like to say that this web host does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

• 4 weeks later...

Plans from scalahosting.com and asvhost.com are full-featured and cheap. 

Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend.

• 3 months later...

I came across various dedicated server hosting offers and found hostnamaste.com - it offers managed dedicated server hosting services.
I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.

How can I check their level of management? Is it a trustworthy hosting provider?

Many have started using hosted servers as they are a great option for securing their server. I also thought about it and decided that I should try to use it. While I was looking on the Internet, my friend dedicated servers offered me as a great option. He told me about a good US dedicated server that he has been using for a long time. I'll give it a try and hope it's really reliable!

Servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com are well-balanced and affordable for the web masters with a tight budget.

They are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans can be right for you.

Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

The only reason I have contacted hostingsource.com support is due to questions about setting things up.

Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

Hello forum members,
i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs. First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead. When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites. The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.

Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?

What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting? Are they reliable?