Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which server should I try?

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 2000 gbs of space, 32 gbs of RAM and 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.
Tzulo.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is QHoster.com hosting. It is responsive - can say that they are very timely about addressing questions or modifications to the site.. they are supportive - not arrogant when it is clear you've done something silly in the control panel.

Servers from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are well-balanced and low cost.

Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!

QHoster.com and hosting.uk accounts are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.

They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my questions. They are definitely worth a shot.