Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

UniversalGoldTrader - universalgoldtrader.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

25 years, Universal Gold Trader has served precious metals investors with a full range of products, including gold, silver, and platinum coins and bars, numismatic and collectible coins, and rare currency. Products are delivered direct to your door or stored in a secure, independent facility. Universal Gold Trader offers a unique Price Guarantee Program which can help protect you from short-term price changes. *Whether you're an investor looking to diversify your portfolio or a seasoned collector seeking to establish a unique collection, Universal Gold Trader personal Account Executives will assist you in learning about the wide array of precious metal products we offer.

Investment Plans:

img-3.jpg

Minimum Deposit: $10

Referral Commission: 10%

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, AP, STP

Link: http://www.universalgoldtrader.com/

Blended impression from this hyip- Payments once a week mondays in the plans. I dont like that.....

The roi is ok without being to high or to low. The site seems normal not to much things on it. The plans has been developed really ok nothing to say.

The thing again that tells me nono, is the payment processors. On the homepage there is even paypal sign and visa.....comon paypal???

So either they didnt think this one through or they tried to hard make is serious.... But i rather think they was in hurry get the site up, becuase they squeezed in also daily plans with 135% for 1 day and so on.....

All the way down on the homepage i understood that m,aybe this is what happened, bought a script and hvent changed the prewritten stuff. Like Paypal and visa.....

and ofcourse the last: Copyright © 2009 UNIVERSAL GOLD TRADER. All Rights Reserved....

Huh they started 2 years ago?

Everything is looking bad with this hyip script,thanks for your review,anne.we need more of that.

This hyip admin shouldn't have made such a grave mistake,this mistake is really expensive,and certainly,cost him investors..I just can't invest my 1cent here.everything is going wrong.

I do not feel comfortable with this site, although it offers many of the profit plans , but I see it is unstable,

some of the rates are high and others low, Technical Support offline most of the time, this is a bad thing,

means that the site does not care about investors, In addition to the minimum deposit is high .

This program is offering investors the minimum of 8plans,affording all the chance to have a "go" with them,this program is giving a referral commission of 10%,which doesn't look too good,since normal hyip do place their commission at 5-7%,and i think with it's collection of different money processor,it's going to take a little longer to turn scam.But i think that admin rush towards having this hyip is really too fast,just downloading and installing a free script,without previewing it,it looks childlike script.

@Mr Dynamix this program is designed for long term so anything below 10$ at 1.7% would not give remarkable returns.

In my opinion plans are designed well and attracts the attentions of investors, further because roi includes principal it is not going to be difficult for this hyip to stay for long term. Still admin should consider providing rate-us page on the site to let people know about the status of this hyip.

• 3 months later...

there is currently Account Suspended page found on this link,

from the above discussion, I got that this site was offering both high as well as low ROI plans, long term as well as short term,

also the minimum allowed was high, whatever, currently this site is closed, thread moved as well !