Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaywebExchange - PaywebExchange.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is first time i noticed that the site is in 4 languages though i can understand only English and Bahasa Indonesia,

Some time back our forum was offering payweb payout that too with 30% bonus unfortunately the scheme is no more,

now the poster contest has again given the opportunity to get payweb balance and understand the processor and exchanger better.

Hope payweb groups comes in with more offers in future.

Now i get it. In buy PW the exchange fee is 1% while the Sell PW the exchange fee is 4%. Stating that they dont have minimum but looking a the site it is having minimum of $0.5. And i want to know how fast is the exchange is this instant or manual? :D

The exchange fees offered by Paywebexchange is quite decent as I have seen exchange sites having huge exchange rates for a new payment processor. 4% as exchange fees means 4 cents in every $1.00 we exchange which isn't had to pay for me at all. By the way, I myself would like to know if they exchange payweb instantly or not?

Had a successful exchange of my Payweb through this exchange site and I am impressed with their service. My exchange was instantly carried out through their automated exchange systems which was just amazing. The exchange fees are also reasonable at paywebexchange.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sorry but the charges are very high.l want to ask if your depit card is under payooner?opening depit cards account is 45 usd.and with drawal for usd is 2 usd and for none usd currensies is +%2.monthly fee 1 usd and there is also yearly fee. wow l m shock .if a person only do a few transaction in total will pay around 100 dolar comissions :)

Dear members,

I think the following information will be very useful for you.

Payweb provides fast, easy and cheap way to withdraw e-currencies. If you open an account in Payweb (it is absolutely free), you can order a debit card with complete off-shore account for only 42$! Then you can withdraw money in any ATM around the world, the fixed commission will be only 2$!

More details about Payweb payment system https://payweb.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Great news from Payweb!

- Now, in most cases, it is possible to open an account with documents only in scanned form, without notarization! (In some cases, at our discretion, we reserve the right to require a notarized copy).

- We changed the scale of charges so that you no longer need to pay $42 annually for the renewal of bank account, but only a monthly fee of $3 per serving. As a result, the annual fee for the use of the account decreased by 33% to $36 (instead of $42 + $12 as before)!

• 2 months later...

You can easily transfer funds between Payweb accounts. Have your distant friends, relatives or partners join Payweb and they'll be able to receive payments instantly. Have them open an International Debit Card — and enable them to retrieve cash from ATMs around the world. In order to execute internal Payweb payment to another user all you should know is their Payweb ID.

• 4 weeks later...

Payweb has a referral program or another name is an affiliate program, a business arrangement in which Payweb pays you a commission for referring your friends or customers to their site. Register as a Payweb affiliate, add provided links to your site and you’ll get a nice cash flow by percentage of every transaction fee (current rates are 0.05 usd and subject to change at Payweb sole discretion) of referred persons on daily basis.

There is no point in adding or getting people for this ecurrency if there is no lot of sites that are using their services for payments.You as an exchanger should get more ecurrencies for people to exchange with you,then we will consider getting customers for you.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no point in adding or getting people for this ecurrency if there is no lot of sites that are using their services for payments.You as an exchanger should get more ecurrencies for people to exchange with you,then we will consider getting customers for you.

We are working in all directions, but it takes time.

Open an international debit card!

International debit card will allow you to have instant access to your funds anywhere in the world. I order to get a card you must register an account with Payweb for free and apply for the opening of the debit card. Shipping is done by regular mail (free) or courier (extra charge).

Earned money on the Internet can be transferred to a debit card. It is convenient and easy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today more and more popular becomes income from the Internet, because it can be an additional income, which is gladly accepted by everyone. That is why many people ask question – how to earn in the Internet?

The best way to earn in the Internet is of course to have your own website. There are hundreds of articles how to earn on the website, so I won’t go into details.

If you cannot make your own website, you can become a freelancer. There is a huge demand on freelancers right now as a lot of people start treating Internet not only as an entertainment but as a serious business.

One more interesting way to earn in the Internet is affiliate programs. You get your unique id number (referral link) and you can put it where never you like: forums, social networks, etc. The most interesting in the affiliate programs is that you are not paid once for inviting a new client, you will get money from his/her transactions constantly. If you can make a big referral network, it is possible that your additional income will become your main, and what is more interesting it will be a passive one.

In all these situations the electronic payment system Payweb will help you.

If you earn money on your website you will have to withdraw this money. By ordering a card in Payweb you also get an offshore account only for 50$. The advantages of offshore account are obvious. To withdraw money from your debit card you can in any cash machine near your house.

If you work as a freelancer you will also have to withdraw earned money. In future you may have your own team of freelancers and you will have to pay for work of other freelancers. In Payweb you will pay only 0.5$ from transaction of any amount to another account.

And of course Payweb has a very profitable affiliate program. By having your referrals you will get stable income. So it is profitable and easy to work with Payweb!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We are glad to report that starting Feb 1 you will be able to open euro accounts in Payweb system.

Please note that currency of your Payweb account can be chosen during the registration process.

Besides that, every holder of Payweb Personal account will be able to order a euro Debit Card account in our partner bank.

Rates for EUR account are available at our “Fees and Rates” section on our site payweb.com.

• 4 months later...

Great news for Payweb users!

Our service is constantly growing and expanding. There are 30 000 of us at this moment. Several thousand of users join our service every day from more than 47 countries of the world.

We have clients in such countries as:

4567942.jpg

And it's not the whole list. Even in Ecuador we have our friends!

More than 10 million dollars have been transferred through our service since the beginning of the year. Can you imagine that? It is almost an annual budget of a small country. And it is only in 5 months! Let’s see the statistics at the end of the year.

www.payweb.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Scheduled site maintenance for 24 July 2013

Dear Customers, we have scheduled a technical maintenance to enhance our system for upcoming Wednesday, July 24, 2013 from

08.00 till 11.00 CET. Due to this fact Payweb.com website will be temporarily unavailable. Please arrange to submit

transactions before or after this scheduled maintenance.

After the renovation each user of Payweb system will automatically get 2 accounts (in USD and EUR currencies).

Please note that after technical maintenance pop-up windows will be temporarily unavailable and the major part of

information will be available in English only.

We apologize for any inconveniences.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Customers,

Please be informed that we have scheduled a technical maintenance of Payweb system. The upgrade requires 15-minutes downtime that will start on August 21, 2013, 9:00 (CET).

Due to this fact Payweb.com website will be temporarily unavailable. Please arrange to submit transactions before or after this scheduled maintenance.

We apologize for any inconveniences.