Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ICO Armacoin GZM

Dima Barsu

The company Armacoin Ltd. It was founded in February 2019.
The "Global Zeal Moneta" token, developed on the ERC-20 Etherium platform, we plan to switch to our own blockchain a little later. This is the first token in the world developed for the implementation of advertising and marketing opportunities managed by the blockchain. With this token, you can, for example, send short messages or links through any ETH wallet, where there is a Set-Message function, or you can also view other features of this currency in this video https://youtu.be/6U9vNltFbKY
A total of 300,000,000 GZM tokens were issued
The total number of tokens allowed for turnover is 1.000.000.000, the remaining 700 million GZM are allocated for mining on various devices (meaning using AR for viewing ads), various dynamos without the cost of electricity or other energy.
This company is posted on many monitoring and forums about cryptocurrency (including CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko and many other sites). Armacoin has also often won votes on listing on exchanges.
This ICO began on July 27, 2021 and will last until the end of collecting the necessary amount (specified in the business plan). According to this business plan, the ROI coefficient is more than 600% per year. There will also be strict adherence to all stages of the business plan.
For this ICO, we have a staking of tokens (5% per month is charged for storing them on the site). We also have a 9-level affiliate program with remuneration payments in fiat currency.
I am the CEO of this project and I am happy to discuss with each of you all the exciting issues of cooperation and investment regarding Armacoin, my contacts are on the company's website https://armacoin.info 

photo_2021-05-20_14-13-58.jpg