Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why the price of bitcoin will fall below $10,000 in 2021

The statement made by oddsmakers some hours ago further throw a heavy weight on bitcoin investors . They predicted a heavy fall on bitcoin below $10, 000 in 2021 and this is significant since mid April.
According to the betting aggregators , the odds that bitcoin drops below $10000 this year were 57.9%.

There are many factors that affect traders sentiment and most of these significantly appears to be from US monetary policy and the impact of mainland china

Mainland china took an aggressive stance against crypto on Wednesday ordering the crypto miners to shut down.
Bitcoin now represents 40% of the crypto market, down from 70%

Bitcoin has dropped by 40% in the past two months, and oddsmakers are beginning to wager that the cryptocurrency has a much steeper fall ahead

Will bitcoin recover from this heavy fall? Or will it continue to drop as predicted? Investors are beginning to exercise fear on certainty of bitcoin's future

It portends a great danger to investors if the predictions were right and will be bitcoin's greatest fall ever.

Do you really believe the predictions? what's your analysis?

Interesting. To be honest, I would be surprised if Bitcoin fell that low. But there are speculations that a Bitcoin bear market might be coming and it's possible. But since I consider myself a hodler I am not too worried, even if Bitcoin does fall that low, it won't be the end of the story.