Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trace Email source tool you can suggest?

• 4 weeks later...

Take a look at the Received lines in the mail header, you should be able to find the mail server IP or client IP of the system that created the mail. This is usually the last Received line in the header, but sometimes some are fake, so that it could be one further up the list.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using a new email service for several months now, which is really good for email marketing and bulk mailing. I like that there are special settings with notifications when my letters are reading, which allows me to more accurately analyze the effectiveness of my email marketing strategy and change it depending on my needs. On this site  https://mailazy.com/ you will find a lethal description of what you can get as a user of this mailbox. I think that this is really the right service for e-commerce and offline business owners who are interested in more effective and targeted advertising of their products or services.