Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Need help with choosing a host

I need help choosing a host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. 

I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites.

I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. 

My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

Do you know anything about Tzulo.com cPanel hosting service? Are they reliable? Any reviews?

What other hosts can you suggest me visiting?

The best way to choose a web host is by figuring out what your hosting needs are then finding the right fit.

1. Find a reputable hosting company.

Things that a reputable company offer are:

• Good Value: Prices and features are competitive with similar hosting plans.
  • Speed: How fast your web pages load. This keeps your visitors from fleeing and helps with Google page rank.
  • Support: 27/7/365 Phone Email and Chat support
  • Uptime: How long your site is online - look for no less than 99.95% uptime. Preferably 99.99%.
  • Security: Read reviews – do others complain about getting viruses or malware even though they secure their sites well.

2. Find a hosting package.

There are quite a few hosting packages and the one you choose will depend on:

• The technical requirements of your website.
  • Your technical ability.
  • Your budget.

The best part of being a Tzulo.com customer is that they are civically responsible in that they promote non-profit businesses and encourage their customers to help them find new and innovative ways of contributing and donating to a variety of cause. They have offered us great service and we have never had any downtime issues. Our website is always up and running.

They have lots of useful tools and they work great. Tzulo.com support team always gets to my support tickets in a timely manner and being able to call someone 24/7 is a real nicety. It is the host you can rely on in any situation. Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime. I'm happy!