Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Looking for affordable reseller package

So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
Requirements:
less than 40/mo
free whmcs preferably
good support
unlimited accounts or at least 30
disk space - 150gb or more
bandwidth - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
relatively reputable
Any info on QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting solutions? Any discounts, reviews, comments?

Thanks

It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using QHoster.com reliable services.

I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know. They spent over an hour talking with me. I like their patience and professionalism.

Great friendly service and ultra-fast support. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

Zero down time so far and they seem quite happy to answer all of my silly questions, even outside office hours. I can highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting.

QHoster.com is known to be a little pricier than other providers perhaps, but I switched to them from a lower-priced provider so I could get honest feedback about my site and about my business. Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time.