Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Airtm.com - (Exchange amongst popular e-currencies and also transfer to the bank at little or no cost )

Airtm is a dollar-denominated account connected to electronic payment processors and banks throughout most of the world through a peer-to-peer network . Users maintain their balance in dollars and can fund or withdraw from and to their account as well as send, request money nationally and internationally. Airtm is regulated as a monetary services business in the United States by the Financial Enforcement Network (FinCEN).

As an online investor, online freelancer or online entrepreneur moving currency from one payment processor to another at the cheapest rates is key to the business process. Airtm makes exchanging easy through secured peer to peer exchange. Exchange amongst over 200 payment processors & e-currency. Buy and sell cryptocurrency in a breeze. Earn on every exchange. Start exchanging with Airtm here https://app.airtm.com/ivt/alex594f76d6

90484813_Whyrecommendairtm.thumb.png.2a343cb24204294ef6f2c2e93732460f.pngaitm1500.png.eda5fc002146339693379352ea21778c.png

• Admin changed the title to Airtm.com - (Exchange amongst popular e-currencies and also transfer to the bank at little or no cost )
  • 7 months later...

I was actually going through this sub forum related to e currency exchanges online and I was wondering why no one had mentioned airtm?

I thought maybe because of the fact that they are widely known as a payment wallet and most people still don't know that it also has one of the smoothest p2p e currency exchange systems on the internet. 

As I was about to post about it there came your thread but I was more pleased than upset to find out atleast someone other than me knows about it here.