Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luxhosting.lu vs legionbox.com

What's your hosting budget?
Any specific server location?

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend hostingsource.com ssdvps hosting solutions in the USA.

Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com VPS accounts are well-balanced and low cost.

They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, Hostnamaste.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites. Take a look at their KVM VPS deals. They have additional RAID 10 - it means that each of their servers have 4 disks which are both mirrored and striped. The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed.

I wanted something that was easy to manage so I asked around among my friends and a lot of them recommended Exmasters.com VPS hosting so I decided to give them a try. Thank you friends! Ok, I don't have anything to compare with but I was pleasantly surprised nevertheless.

• 2 weeks later...