Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Looking for reseller

So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?

Requirements:

less than 40/mo
    free whmcs or blesta preferably
    good support
    unlimited accounts or at least 30
    disk space - 150gb or more
    bandwidth - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
    relatively reputable

I am thinking to try netshop-isp.com.cy hosting. Are they reliable? What other good hosts do you know?

Thanks

Customer service is also the best I have ever experienced, replies to issues or questions within minutes - I always recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting.

Such a great tool, easy to use and packed with features - I now prefer this to any other control panel out there. Thanks.

As a nice alternative, good reseller hosting opportunities offered by hostforweb.com provider.

The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is really cool. Best host I've had and I have no plans of switching.

NetShop ISP web host fits all of my requirements (for only a few dollars per month no less!) and more. I recommend this decent web host to others.

You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I like netshop-isp.com.cy web host because it provides really fast ssd hosting services.

Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes.

• 5 weeks later...

So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?
Requirements:
less than 40/mo
free whmcs preferably
good support
bandwidth - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
relatively reputable
Any info on hostforweb.com reseller hosting solutions? Any discounts, reviews, comments?

Thanks

Reselling from digitalserver.com.mx and jollyworkshosting.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.

Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support  is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Requirements:
less than 40/mo
free whmcs preferably
good support
relatively reputable
Any info on kvchosting.net reseller hosting solutions? Any discounts, reviews, comments?

Thanks