Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Hi,

I am setting up a new tube/video site and I would like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Any info on Tzulo.com hosting solutions in the USA? Are they good?

I signed up with Tzulo.com dedicated hosting a couple of months ago now and, although the provider has grown from just a few people to the company it is today, they are still the same incredibly efficient and customer focused web host they were then. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Try servers from reliable hosting providers: luxhosting.lu and hostingsource.com.

They offer dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

I do not have any problem with Hostforweb.com server hosting, didn't see any downtime with my site.

The server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection). The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface.