Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

[ANN] Icarus.Finance - Mining Made for Everyone

pmRnODk.png   bRelBCp.png   AAJJ6zy.png   p501IMo.png   PbmXfWn.png   PbmXfWn.png

mTgHxBv.png

icarus.finance is a first of its kind decentralized mining protocol which brings Bitcoin and Ethereum hashrate to the Binance Smart Chain, combining it with further DeFi applications

Do you want to mine, or farm crypto assets? Perhaps both? No problem! At icarus.finance, you choose"

There are numerous obstacles to participation in mining, which are harder felt across the world due to geographical and economic factors. Such impediments include the need for hardware and optimizing, electricity costs, exit options, procurement, etc.

niv1US3.png

icarus.finance is a decentralized mining protocol that is used to unlock a universe of open financial applications.

Now the token holders are the miners and will have a voice (DAO). It will no longer be the miners who mine just out of economical interest.

A significant impediment to participation in Ethereum mining is the limited number of exit options. Ethereum Standard Hashrate Token (“$ZETH”) solves this problem by bringing exchange-grade liquidity to Ethereum mining.

$ZETH is an Ethereum hashrate token that allows users to take part in Ethereum mining and claim mining rewards — it makes you the miner without the need for hardware. Each token is pegged to 0.1M hashrate i.e. is collateralized by 0.1M sol/s of Ethereum mining power.

$ICA “ICARUS” is the governance token for our ecosystem that represents your voice in all matters.

Staking Pools:

Users will be able to stake their $ZETH in different pools, each providing a different yield:

Single Pool — $ZETH
Liquidity Pool — $ZETH-BUSD
By staking $ZETH, holders of the token will receive daily $ETH + $ICA distributions that correspond to the mining power staked.

$ICA Liquidity Pool :
By staking $ICA-$BUSD LPs, holders will receive daily $ICA distributions.

How to start mining at icarus.finance?

The first step is to have your wallet ready and set up on the Binance Smart Chain, we recommend Metamask for this, but that’s not to say other wallets won’t work, they will!

Once that’s done, the next step is to decide what asset you want to mine, and how much you want to invest. Icarus currently offers 2 assets to mine, Ethereum and Bitcoin, and we’re also the first project to offer this flexibility to users, while retaining some of the highest mining yields in the industry. In order to start mining, you need to purchase our Hashrate token(s).

If you want to mine Ethereum, you will want to buy and stake our $ZETH token.

If you want to mine Bitcoin, you will want to buy and stake our $ZBTC token.

To actually buy the hashrate token, simply go on our dApp , and press “Buy [$ZETH and/or $ZBTC]. You will be redirected to the correct location to purchase the token, simply follow the steps and complete the purchase.

Now that you have your hashrate token in your wallet, you’re ready to start mining! The next course of action is to actually stake your $ZETH / $ZBTC in our dApp and voilá, you’re now mining $Ethereum / $Bitcoin!

In order to stake your hashrate token, hop back to https://app.icarus.finance/mine , and find the $ZETH / $ZBTC pool. You will need to approve that pool first in your wallet, then select “Stake” in the pool, and stake however many hashrate tokens you’ve purchased. Confirm that transaction in your wallet and you’re done!

Congratulations, you will now start earning not only $ETH / $BTCB, but also $ICA as rewards! You will find your earnings on the dApp itself, under the “Mined” section.

LaunchAPP: https://app.icarus.finance/mine