Principal included in profit

I dont see any ssl or other features

No compound available

Ref comission: 5%

Heres the plans: All for 30 DAYS

Plan 1 min: $1 - max: $25 3.50% daily

Plan 2 min: $26 - max: $100 3.60% daily

Plan 3 min: $101 - max: $500 3.70% daily

It continues up but i think up to $500.00 should do:)

And then my thoughts: The site has a very cheap design, there is no sll as far as i can see, the script is the ones almost for free.

Ive joined some days ago and i think its a good chance for to get in profit here. Taken in that the principal isnt returned at the end of each plan its included. Without any rcb you get 105% after 30 days. Good is the payout is every day in the week.

Im in with a min spend:

04/21/2011 18:21 59674908 U0267455 (Top Best Fund) - $1.00

So far they paid me without problems. And i get a 0,04 each day, its a little program and i hope they be around for a while.At least they dont have costs from the beginning from a fancy script and all other stuff. Hopefully it will turn out like ewfund, and monixa:) Paying stats in monitors and also in goldpoll are they listed.

http://topbestfund.com/?ref=rocsus

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

really better program around, minimum is $1 affordable !

life time 128 days and has got paying status on monitors so far,

this must be principal included in daily profits type of plan.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, this one has been paying for around six months so far, that is 172 days to be exact, and such a great status is not an usual thing for a simple site like this,

it seems there is no SSL or DDOS protection features but though there is not much attractive features or ROI etc, it's proven to be a stable program.

I am surprised that the program last till now. At one time, I was interested in investing here but then I calculated the ROI. It would be only 105% or saying 5% pure return after 30 days, which means your principal would be at risk for 28 days, 29 days half-half, pure profit on 30 days. So I quit after all the consideration. Too low a ROI is hard to get to BEP.

well, it has quite big rank on Alexa, 179, 827 ! there was a 10% decrease in traffic, in three months and it's improved better as it's been 10% increased during one month, anyway, it's still active thus we need to support stable programs like this that have reasonable ROI as well as active status for more than half a year now.

I can see monitors offer big RCB for this site as well. That may be another reason why its ranking goes higher. I still keep my opinion on this site: the ROI is too low and require nearly 30 days to be BEP. Investors can earn nothing but the last day interest as profit and RCB, which is not worth risking your fund for 30 days.

I can see monitors offer big RCB for this site as well. That may be another reason why its ranking goes higher. I still keep my opinion on this site: the ROI is too low and require nearly 30 days to be BEP. Investors can earn nothing but the last day interest as profit and RCB, which is not worth risking your fund for 30 days.

the higher the traffic the site receives, the lower it's rank in Alexa, but in here, it's quite high rank, thus I don't think it's a famous program, even the site was losing 10% of it's traffic in three months,

coming to the plans, the daily ROI of 3.5% is really low since the principal is also included in daily profits for just 30 days, so low profit offered in here.

• 4 months later...

the higher the traffic the site receives, the lower it's rank in Alexa, but in here, it's quite high rank, thus I don't think it's a famous program, even the site was losing 10% of it's traffic in three months,

coming to the plans, the daily ROI of 3.5% is really low since the principal is also included in daily profits for just 30 days, so low profit offered in here.

I think 3.5 percent is high if we calculate the return on our capital in comparison with fxmoguls lower than this. because most importantly how do we quickly reach the BEP, after that we do not care if the website SCAM because the capital we have returned

• 2 weeks later...

TopBestFund can be seen widely advertised around and it's quite good program that has been living for more than 300 days and is active for 328 days to be exact, so it's not a small thing to be active for a program for around eleven months like TBF.

and that so I salute them also are still paying to this day, while investors have a lot left of this hyip site, in because of fear of a scam like most hyip sites in general. and of course for a hyip site, it's a setback and I do not know what causes it TBF, still active

This site is online from a long time but it did not become so much popular i guess.Its a big achievement to keep the site online for 300+ days, very few hyips reach that level this days.Minimum spend of 1$ makes it easier to test this site.

This program can be seen as sticky listing on Hyip Scope etc monitors and advertising so far, I guess the lower ROI offered in their plan can be the reason that many investors might not have shown enough interest in it, since it can take 200 days to get paid from the program in order to just reach BEP.

This is awesome, because the site launched many days ago and still running with all activities. We can use all best possible payment processor like AP and LR here. But we have to remember that we need to move from top plan to bottom plans, because this type of classic script has too strong filter by which they can catch any step jump. According to me we need to invest at their 3.5% daily RoI first, because sometimes they can pay only short term depositors. But I can not see any monitor here only can see a hyip proof forum.

I have seen this hyip site in the goldpoll monitor for long time ago , but I really do not know if this site is already still paying although the long time online or it was closed and no longer pay , I feel afraid to invest here because the site seems very poor and only one monitor is rating the site .

Been running since last April? That's nice! But as they have very sustainable ROI, it's not exactly a wonder that they've pulled this one off. They have multiple monitors all rating them as paying, and with plans starting as low as $1 it's quite easy to go and trust them with some pocket money and see it grow a bit.

This program has been paid my friends. So we can use their service for very casual. Hope that very soon they will complete a successful year. Almost 337 days spent and still we can see some monitors who told us that their last payout was a few minutes ago. the just got over 230 votes as very trusted and 12+ as profitable.

Most of the reliable monitors have status of this program as paying for around a year, whereas few monitors that newly started to list this one for about ten days now have the same active status for it as well, it seems the plans of this program have been changed to mid term now, though I could not find that in their news section.

I completely agreed with you @archu7, that most of the monitors and forum have been made the site 'legit' because they just got very on-time payment. But we need some evidence from all active members of the site and some seniors because we need to follow some screen shot of payment, which won't seen yet. I wish that that any seniors should show payout screen, by which we should get better mental support and can move on to next level.