Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Problem when converting video

dina

Good day! To date, there is a huge number of different converters as paid and free. Try Freemake Converter freemake video converter   . The program works with all common formats and makes it easy and quickly converted. You can also download the program on the link from the Official Site.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I also had problems converting videos to another extension. I wanted to change the quality of the video, but I couldn't do it with the help of a free online converter. I think that I just didn't figure out how to work with such software.

Unfortunately, many free converters for changing the extension of video files are of low quality, so many users on the Internet have similar problems. If you are sure that everything is fine with your file, then you should try using another conversion program. For example, in this article  https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/capture-vhs.html you can find a detailed description of the video conversion process (if you think you have made a mistake somewhere) and a description of free online programs that will allow you to quickly and easily change the extension of the multimedia file that you need.