Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PmSavior - pmsavior.com

heatstreak

I'm not admin !!!

Pmsavior.jpg

https://www.pmsavior.com/

Investment Plans: 10% Daily for 11 Days (Principal Included)

Min Spend - $25

Min Withdrawal - $1 

Payment Processors - PerfectMoney

Referral Commission - 2%

Withdrawal Type - Instant

About Us:

Effortlessly invest in Forex markets with Pmsavior!

Why choose Pmsavior?
Our crew analyses and follows the trends of Forex instruments and markets on a daily basis. You’ll never be left behind as our automated rebalancing technology keep your investments up to date with the fast-moving Forex markets.

Our purpose?
We like challenges and we've taken on a big one. Whether it's diversifying your portfolio or investing for the first time, we want to enable you to take a step ahead in life by profiting from the next frontier of growth opportunities.

Our mission?
We want to provide a unique opportunity for wealth creation. We do this by making it easy to invest in the Forex markets. We want to tear down the traditional barriers to investing! So in our vision investing is how it should be: simple, accessible and secure.

Receive our latest news and updates via our
Telegram channel: https://t.me/pmsavior
Telegram Group: https://t.me/Pmsavior_community

Plans Details:

10% Daily for 11 Days (Principal Included)

Minimum Deposit: $25
Maximum Deposit: $250

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I invested here a total of $200
Have been able to always find good sleepers with a strong team
I have a feeling this is the right one and I also received my withdrawal paid instantly :)

NEW Deposit batch - 

The amount of 200 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U5677***->U28147601. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to pmsavior User heatstreak.. Date: 01:04 08.04.21. Batch: 383672325

Payment batch - 

The amount of 20 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U28147601->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from PMSAVIOR LTD.. Date: 14:04 09.04.21. Batch: 384065915

11-1.png
11-2.png

IM-1-EN.gif 2.00 USD: The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U28147601->U19811025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InstantMonitorCom from PMSAVIOR LTD.. Date: 17:59 13.04.21. Batch: 385103396. 1.00 USD: The amount of 1 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U28147601->U19811025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InstantMonitorCom from PMSAVIOR LTD.. Date: 18:00 13.04.21. Batch: 385103574.