Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip. and 500 email per hour limit.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.
Requirements
15gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
100% uptime.
server much be good EU location.
I've found rockhoster.com web hosting provider. Do you know anything about this web host?

Regards

Once I had a more informed opinion I saw some good hosts including Rockhoster.com and this one I chose.

Uptime is good. And I have never had a problem using their control panel. I have been using them for half of a year now and must say that this experience has been great.

I like Rockhoster.com hosting services. Other hosts I have used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base. And beyond that they want to charge you. Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.

Cheap web hosting is available from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.

They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.