Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best Hosting for WordPress ?

I run about 8 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have several months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).

Thanks!

I have been with Greenwebpage.com cloud VPS hosting for the last 5 months and everything works really good. Recommended.

I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.

Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

QHoster.com and luxhosting.lu plans are reliable and solid enough to sign up with.

They are  the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

Good experience with  netshop-isp.com.cy  web hosting provider. Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.

I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.