Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

get realised-you guys?

Hello,i am starting the topic to share important thing.please mod and admin dont lock as this topic belong to hyips.

hi,why you guys wont realise paying program

http://gainprofit.xtgem.com

it was run by me and paying since 180days.

you guys always speak about design,script?will they pay you or honest admin pay you?

these days hyip divided into 3types.

1.these hyips offer highroi and with great advertising and will goaway in 10days.

2.In 2nd category of hyips-these will pay for fewdays and goaway.

3.these hyips will pay for certain months until they get popularity and scam people like fxcambier,midasgoldfund.

now time has came to realise the fxcambier,midas have gone now.so many guys told that gainprofit.xtgem.com is waste but what you see-fxcambier,midas are scam.

final word,only honestadmin pay you and design,script wont work in the payment.

hope atleast now you realise and join us

this topic is not to promote gainprofit.xtgem.com.to just make you realise.

best regards,

your honesty.

Seems you are proud of gainprofit.

Don't you realize that my last payment from gainprofit at April 12th. No more payment since then, means It's been 10 days " no payment"

Don't you realize that payment from gainprofit sent to my LR reach only 65% Roi up to now. Do you got it?

What an amazing story of gainprofit that you tell to investor again?

Last but not least ' I don't beg my money back"

Oh,mynada?wait.

i paid before only so manytimes means i paid 5dayspayment at once before schedule and you are now telling nopayment since 10days.only this week delay was done as i am busy.

we are legit and not like other.

We are paying ahead of schedule and this time a delay happen and you are negatively writing.

you not make comment by appreciating us when we paid ahead of schedule but if one delay happen means you are posting scam.

i alway say a word 'pain is known unless you experience it' why means gainprofit start in nov8,2010.in middle fxcambier,midas which paid twomonths got investor and final they are scammer

and what i am saying is gainprofit is still paying but we not get recognise.we only have 6investor.

thats why i told 'pain is known unless we experience it'.

@giridhar

Do I have tell anybody that your program is good,your program is paying? even I've got no payment since 10 days.What am I supposed to tell them, you don't pay me cause you re running out of money. So what the difference between other HYip. Other Hyip will scam and yours?

Oh,mynada?wait.

i paid before only so manytimes means i paid 5dayspayment at once before schedule and you are now telling nopayment since 10days.only this week delay was done as i am busy.

we are legit and not like other.

We are paying ahead of schedule and this time a delay happen and you are negatively writing.

you not make comment by appreciating us when we paid ahead of schedule but if one delay happen means you are posting scam.

i alway say a word 'pain is known unless you experience it' why means gainprofit start in nov8,2010.in middle fxcambier,midas which paid twomonths got investor and final they are scammer

and what i am saying is gainprofit is still paying but we not get recognise.we only have 6investor.

thats why i told 'pain is known unless we experience it'.

Hey there admin of gainprofit..

So the program you have is perfect? Then if there is an delay because you are busy in offline/online work. And cant make payments for the investors.

Im just wondering how you have the time to sit and post how good the program/hyip you have is?

Its really nice seing a admin coming to forums and tell how good hes/her program is. But not when the hyip isnt paying there members...........

I think it is a problem getting payments done becuase the money is finished. And you been running a good hyip for a long time thats true. In anyway now it seems the saga is on the way down.

Noone of your investors is happy over it, as always this is the hyip world. I hope you can get money enogh to pay back thoose members who hasnt got the principal back. But thats in failrytales, not here i know that.

Good luck admin and happy eastern.

@anne,mynada . payment was done was this week and to nextweek.

i am alway paying at atime the whole weekpayment so manytimes as i am busy and now also we paid payment upto 29-4-2011.

listen there is no need to start this topic if i am scam.we are paying and it was 200days nearly.

hope anne you join and you also bring other.

Thread closed

@Giridhar

These is not right place to promote your program and you have been banned for 15 days for breaking forum rules