Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Podcast and Shoutcast hosting services?

I have a client who needs Podcast and Shoutcast hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
Have you ever used Shoutcast and podcast hosting services?
Any info on cloudarion.com, reliablehost.com or tzulo.com web hosts?
What other places do you know of such hosting services?

Accounts from libertyvps.net and integralhost.net are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.

Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

On 3/30/2021 at 3:11 PM, Goodmood said:

I have a client who needs Podcast and Shoutcast hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
Have you ever used Shoutcast and podcast hosting services?
Any info on cloudarion.com, reliablehost.com or tzulo.com web hosts?
What other places do you know of such hosting services?

What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

I have been Tzulo.com customer for about half a year. My site has traffic from Asia and also the US.

They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.

Go with this professional ssd web host because you will not regret a thing!

I have been with cloudarion.com for a long time. While they don't have much variety in their packages (they only have two...they had just the one when I first signed up so they are improving), what they do offer is outstanding. Their tech support is extremely fast.