Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fully-managed VPS plan ...

Delaver

I wasn't sure at first about moving my hosting over to kvchosting.net web host. Was hesitant about many things - the cloud, not running my own server, etc and then had a couple of hiccups on the first couple of sites that made me worry it was going to be a huge mistake. However, their customer support team have been great. Quick to answer support tickets (there were a few) and offer help.

I really appreciate hostingsource.com US web hosting. Price: is the average in market! Sometimes promotions are unbeatable!

Customer Support: Good. All tickets answered and solved. Time of response is never as soon as I would like (immediate response for example), but is what I expected.

Accounts from QHoster.com and Jollyworkshosting.com are worth trying.  Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.