Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fully-managed VPS plan ...

Delaver

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

QHoster.com is reliable and trustworthy ssd web hosting provider. The online help is great for the quick answers that you need.

Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

My experience dealing with QHoster.com web host has been great. Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry. My customer support questions are answered within 1 hour. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently moved my web site to Greenwebpage.com hosting, and they have been phenomenal in supporting the move.

What minor issues we encountered we handled quickly and correctly by the support team. They offer excellent options for all price ranges, and we are very happy with the service and support.

VPS plans from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are solid and trustworthy.

They provide excellent hosting and support. I have never had an issue that was not resolved quickly, and in some cases they  proactively dealt with the issue before I was aware of it. I have four sites with them, and all work effectively. Updates are always handled promptly. I am very pleased with the service!

• 3 weeks later...

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.

Budget $25 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU
Min 2GB Ram
Min 50GB HDD
Min 25GB Traffic
Location US
Any established web hosts you can recommend?
Any info on hostforweb.com ssdvps hosting solutions in the USA? Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks in advance

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth trying.

They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.