Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Instacycler - instacycler.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

according to their latest news on the referral contest which will be ending by 31th May, 2011,

so referral before the contest only can be counted,

current stats of the contest !

Referral Contest

1st prize : 100$

2nd prize :50$

3rd prize : 25$

4th prize : 25$

5th prize : free 10$ position

Prize Username

1 resonance

2 sat2008c

3 rockbsk

4 jagadesan18

5 gajendran

NOTE : ONLY THE TOP 5 REFERRERS ARE SHOWN IN THE LIST .

YOU MUST AHVE ATLEAST 50 REFERRALS TO QUALIFY FOR THE FIRST AND SECOND PRIZES AND ATLEAST 20 REFERRALS TO QUALIFY FOR THIRD AND FOURTH PRIZES

IF YOU LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR REFERRAL CONTEST WITHOUT PAYING 10$ WHILE JOINING , PLEASE CONTACT US : support@instacycler.com

CONTEST WILL END ON : MAY 31 2011

THE TOTAL REFERRALS ARE COUNTED AND NOT THE REFERRALS JOINED AFTER THE CONTEST IS STARTED

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after a month since this thread was first posted, i noticed that their member count is still few, 78 to be exact, and you need 3 people to have your shares doubled. Usually it only takes 2 people to get your name off the list, so i think i'll pass up on this one.

• 1 month later...

I think this was second time I visited this site. I think this cycler will never get popular. There are so many of them and thatkind of cyclers just get stuck or the admin scams people. I have a bad experience on these, but I would like to try something new.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So one has to first invest 10 dollars, and then refer a member, and get 20 dollars. Is that how it works? Just let me know guys, I am interested in this program. Sounds better than any HYIP.

Oh no you dont really need to refer to cycle - but when you are at top and 3 new people join you cycle and earn 200% of your investment, when you refer others and they spent, you earn 1$ as referal commission.

Oh no you dont really need to refer to cycle - but when you are at top and 3 new people join you cycle and earn 200% of your investment, when you refer others and they spent, you earn 1$ as referal commission.

But still, the chances to get your money doubled are when more people come to the site and more people invest... that's how you get your number in the list go up, to get paid.

So one has to first invest 10 dollars, and then refer a member, and get 20 dollars. Is that how it works? Just let me know guys, I am interested in this program. Sounds better than any HYIP.

this is not how it works. when you refer a member, that member also needs to invest. or else, you will not get referral commission.

it can be better than hyip sites, only if you are an early investor.

You got it right @wasi only those who invested in cycler in earlier stage earning, naturally if you are no. 1 only 3 new comes and you get paid but if you are on no. 100 in the que to be paid you have to wait for 300 new members to come for getting paid - so these cyclers become dull after some time and no new member invest so no one get paid.

• 1 month later...

That's the problem with this kind of investments scheme. Its turn to scam much early than the rest of other scheme. The good side of this site is if you invest on the first day theirs a big chance that you can earn good amount and even double your money big time. But the other side of this site is that theirs a big chance that you will loss every thing if you are late comer.

• 1 month later...

so what is the current status of this program, are these investors in the cycle getting paid, there is Last Paid page, but it only shows the username, ID then the amount paid but not the date of transaction, good to see they also have their own Forum that people can discuss various things related to this site, if it is profitable program etc.

• 2 weeks later...

so what is the current status of this program, are these investors in the cycle getting paid, there is Last Paid page, but it only shows the username, ID then the amount paid but not the date of transaction, good to see they also have their own Forum that people can discuss various things related to this site, if it is profitable program etc.

I don't know if my internet connection has a problem or the site can't be access right now. Can you check it. thanks. Anyway. Like all cyclers I don't think this one going to last. I think this site even if its can be open can't cycle anymore. Although we can't say that this site don't pay. simply because theirs no proof of payments. But I can say that the cycle right now has no more cycle simply because theirs no more new investors.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Money doubler are always risky to join in even though it returns high profit.

But it is good that this site is paying through alertpay which we can make dispute if anything went wrong.

that is why i like to use AP for all my monetary transactions. We can always file a dispute if we are scammed.:)