Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ROBTIC - robtic.tech

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

robtic.tech_640.jpg

Started: Tuesday, 23 March 2021
Payouts: Instant 
Ref-offer 6%

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: URL Solutions Inc., 2021-03-16 - 2022-03-16 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 17 Mar, 2021 to 17 Mar, 2022 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.21.52.130 (United States / Chicago) IP not used in other projects
  • Script: SP Hyip Engine Licensed
  • Simillar text HYIPs:  1
  • Simillar design HYIPs:  0

Description:

Robtic is a startup project about new technologies and robots of the future. The latest industrial, medical and military robots of the future and present. Wireless nanotechnology in the World. Professional drones and drones. And much more. We are very Interesting!! Our mission is to share with all people in the World the unique technologies in robot innovation and robotic technologies that shape the present and future future of our large Planet Earth. We are here to inspire, inform, and increase the growing community of robot consumers like you, whether they are hobbyists, scientists, enthusiasts, or curious shoppers.

Accepts: 
Perfect Money

Investment plans:

• $0.1 - $99999: 12% daily for 12 days (deposit included, accrual every second)

Telegram: https://t.me/robtic_tech

depositEn.gif

202.00 USD: The amount of 202.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U27861735. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. https//robtic.tech/.. Date: 12:48 24.03.21. Batch: 379436128.

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!