Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading is about predicting

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/10/2022 at 4:20 PM, Katie_90 said:

Basically i love it and now copy forex trades free is as easy as riding a bicycle. It gives me a lot of money and I don`t care about where I am, and my income doesn't depend how much time I spend on it. That`s amazing!

Copying transactions is also not the best option, because in this way the trader simply loses his skills.

• 1 month later...

Invest in bitcoin if you want to earn more money after a certain time. It will better for you if you let the Bitcoin market settle to the bottom and then you invest in it. But we see a different scenario among traders that they invest when the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency reaches its peak. Eurotrader allows you to trade in both currency pairs and metals with their low trading spread.

15 hours ago, Vaabum said:

It is important to understand that trading requires a fairly high level of skill, this is important.

Trading also need strong psychology, in predicting the market traders  work based technical analysis or fundamental analysis and some of them use sentiment analysis, success in trading need hard work and good learning.

Traders who hanker after short-cuts can never shine in their trading. So, rather than looking for short-cuts, a trader should hanker after more and more knowledge earning. Sufficient knowledge helps a trader understand the market well. Best approaches of trading should be followed to earn profit and survive in Forex. Eurotrader offers high trading leverage with narrow trading spread in majority of the trading pairs.

On 10/4/2022 at 10:25 PM, Lechosław Król said:

Invest in bitcoin if you want to earn more money after a certain time. It will better for you if you let the Bitcoin market settle to the bottom and then you invest in it. But we see a different scenario among traders that they invest when the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency reaches its peak. Eurotrader allows you to trade in both currency pairs and metals with their low trading spread.

Bitcoin at present still move on consolidation, for short term trading in crypto market, choose CFD broker can gives opportunities to catch profit atb short term trading with take swing low price and swing high near trading range, FXOpen also provide CFD cryptocurrency. 

6 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

Scam brokers provide mesmerizing packages to traders so traders comb on those packages by opening accounts with those brokers. Traders must be very much careful about selecting brokers. But I have been with Eurotrader broker for a long time and this is really a scam free broker.

For long term and secure business, regulated broker is more preferable mainly the broker under top tier regulation body like ASIC and FCA. I am choose FXOpen already more than nine years and till now still exist and like their service, all works smoothly, trading condition and also withdrawn process.

• 2 weeks later...

Trading in multiple pairs at a time makes you incapable of focusing on a single pair. So, traders should pick up a single pair to analyze and trade. Pure analysis and dept-study is needed to better forecast the market. Eurotrader charges you narrow trading spread in majority of their trading pairs, which is a great opportunity for you.

Trading in multiple pairs at a time makes you incapable of focusing on a single pair. So, traders should pick up a single pair to analyze and trade. Pure analysis and dept-study is needed to better forecast the market. Eurotrader charges you narrow trading spread in majority of their trading pairs, which is a great opportunity for you.

3 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

It is better to choose one pair to traded, based my experience trading multiple pair is less effective to increasing profit because may occurs one pair gives profit while one another gives loss. Trading one pair also easy to prepare the risk limit on single trading plan.

• 2 weeks later...

How to predict the market each trader maybe have different method, some traders maybe using technical trading tool indicator, some another maybe using chart pattern or candlestick pattern and use list object like as trendline to predict the price trend. Whatever method to predict the currency pair, risk management is very important to work in uncertainty market condition. Because you can't predict the price ahead precisely.