Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading is about predicting

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and this prediction is made based on analysis. To make our analysis perfect, we have to learn from our mistakes. We think our mistakes are our enemy and curse for us but these thoughts are blessing for us that we can’t feel. Basic mistakes that traders usually make are over-trading revenge-trading, enhancing lot size, not caring about market situation, trading in highly volatile pairs and many more. We can learn from our mistakes.

On 6/5/2022 at 4:01 PM, Vaabum said:

Trading practice is an extremely important stage. I advise you to pay maximum attention to this, because this aspect is extremely important for work and really requires attention.

We will need to learn doing our trades into the markets with the help of a Better trading based systems.

Learning is something that every trader should do. Because by doing a lot of learning, gradually you will be able to understand and understand every way of trading. And can be more ready to trade with more leverage at FreshForex broker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 2:17 AM, Vaabum said:

Trading in any case requires experience and understanding of the essence of the work. Without this, it is extremely difficult to achieve a result.

When we are doing our trades with the help of a Trading plan we can start getting more Better Trading Results.

15 hours ago, FXOpen Trader said:

When we are doing our trades with the help of a Trading plan we can start getting more Better Trading Results.

Sometimes a plan can and will save a trader to some extent, but hoping that the plan will definitely bring profit is definitely not worth it.

On 5/18/2022 at 9:48 PM, Vaabum said:

For me, trading is just a profitable and convenient way to earn money. At least, with the right approach, it can really have a good result.

I expect to make moderate returns I don't dream about getting rich or making a fortune from FX because I know that huge profits will almost probably come with increased risk. 

I worked on a demo account and studied on webinars until I was completely confident in my knowledge of the trading business. Then at Freshforex I was taught to make a trading plan, because with a trading plan every trader's activity has rules, so we can control ourselves well and trading is not influenced by emotions and greed that can damage our trading. I think this is the most important.

2 hours ago, nanamage said:

I worked on a demo account and studied on webinars until I was completely confident in my knowledge of the trading business. Then at Freshforex I was taught to make a trading plan, because with a trading plan every trader's activity has rules, so we can control ourselves well and trading is not influenced by emotions and greed that can damage our trading. I think this is the most important.

I also studied on a demo account, but with a broker from ExpertOption. I liked this option and it seemed the most successful.

The demo account facility is indeed very useful. However, at FreshForex, apart from using a demo account, I also take advantage of the forex training and education facilities, which allow me to consistently make profits on a real account.

• 3 weeks later...

Without a good and well-structured trading plan, it makes for random trading and which is not recommended. So, making a Freshforex trading plan, makes us more disciplined about the currency to be traded, trading time, trading strategy to be used, use the deposit bonus well, and daily targets to be achieved, so as to increase profit opportunities after we trade in an organized way.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:34 PM, nanamage said:

Without a good and well-structured trading plan, it makes for random trading and which is not recommended. So, making a Freshforex trading plan, makes us more disciplined about the currency to be traded, trading time, trading strategy to be used, use the deposit bonus well, and daily targets to be achieved, so as to increase profit opportunities after we trade in an organized way.

At the same time, given the dynamics of the market, sometimes it simply does not make sense, because the situation is changing extremely dynamically.

From the Freshforex webinar and master class we learned a lot that forex trading is a high-risk business and is often called high-risk high gain, and to be successful in trading it requires good knowledge because the forex market is terrible and indiscriminate anyone who makes mistakes will experience losses, trading requires a good mix of knowledge, action, and mentality.

On 8/6/2022 at 4:10 PM, nanamage said:

From the Freshforex webinar and master class we learned a lot that forex trading is a high-risk business and is often called high-risk high gain, and to be successful in trading it requires good knowledge because the forex market is terrible and indiscriminate anyone who makes mistakes will experience losses, trading requires a good mix of knowledge, action, and mentality.

I often use the demo account of the ExpertOption broker for training or similar processes. For such tasks, this is a great option.