Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading is about predicting

Forex trading is about predicting the right movement to earn money. At the same time losing money for the wrong prediction. There are many opportunities to win. Traders just have to wait for the right time to trade. Traders also need to know about the market before entering into real trading. I learned the proper way to trade from my broker educational courses.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. Trading is not about prediction, it is about speculation. While you need to be able to determine the general direction of the price movement, you don't need to guess perfectly where an asset price is going in order to make money. You just need to follow a good strategy and implement good exit strategies to make sure that your chances for gains are bigger than your chances for loss.

at one time, I also dealt with this problem, because it is not very easy to choose a broker now, everyone wants to find an option for reliable work, but I went to Amarkets on the advice of a friend, and their account has been open for more than a year, I like the platform itself very much, as well as the working conditions

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...