Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Any good hosting - Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least)?

Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Do you know anything about kvchosting.net shared hosting? Is it reliable?
Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Thanks.

I have no complaints running my sites at kvchosting.net servers and I even referred a few of my co-workers to use them as well. They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domain, copying my site files WITHOUT any downtime, and even providing documentation to get started.

• 1 month later...

Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, Kvchosting.net was like a breath of fresh air.
We have not noticed any downtime or email issues and they are always sending message about new and upgraded features they add to the standard packages.

• 3 weeks later...

I could not be more impress with the service and speed of their response. There is no question to me the service at kvchosting.net is cool to all others.

One of the many reasons I do not plan to leave them and gladly been recommended them to my friends and family.