FP Markets suitable for scalping?

DonConcesso

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 2:28 AM, Vaabum said:

In terms of work, I now liked the broker from ExpertOption more, especially since you can earn money with it without such a strategy.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

I have been scalping with FP Markets for 2 years and I personally find it suitable because the spreads are lower, starting from 0.0 pips in most major pairs like EURUSD, JPYUSD, etc..

Their execution speed is faster and the commission cost per round lot is lower than most ecn brokers, which is at $6 per round lot.

It is a suitable broker for scalping because the spreads are tighter, especially in EURUSD the spreads are stable even during volatile market conditions.

And the commission cost is at $6 per round lot, which is lower when compared to other scalping brokers.

• 2 weeks later...

From my trading experience, FP markets have been good for scalping. I decided to open an account with them after feedback from other traders.

Their EURUSD spreads, for example, average 0.0 pips through the day. The execution is stable even during highly volatile events.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/24/2022 at 4:44 PM, Francisco said:

I now trade using an FP Markets Raw (ECN) account, which has some of the best spreads available and very competitive trading conditions. I advise giving it a shot and experiencing their ECN pricing at least once.

I have been making use of the FXOpen Broker and it accepts the Bitcoins for the Deposits :)

• 3 months later...

Forex trading commissions start at 0.0 pips. FP Markets provides two types of accounts: raw and standard. The highest leverage offered on the FP Markets Pro Account is 1:500. FP Markets is ideal for scalping since it provides narrow spreads and 1:500 high leverage on their Pro Account.

FP Markets is a trustworthy broker in my opinion; they are my go-to broker for day trading since the trading conditions supplied in their Raw Spreads (ECN) account are great for scalping.

Spreads for popular currencies such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, and others start at 0.0 pips. Even during a tumultuous period, execution is rather swift, and there are no spreading difficulties.