All Pips

FP Markets suitable for scalping?

DonConcesso

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I agree that FP markets are a suitable broker for sclaping because their trading conditions are robust with faster execution speed and low slippage.

The commission cost is only $6 per round lot, which is lower than most ECN brokers, and the spreads average around 0.2 pips in most major pairs.

Yes, I've been scalping with FP Markets for nearly a year, and the spreads are consistent, averaging 0.0 pips in EURUSD and other major pairs.

There are no issues like spreads widening and the slippage is low with faster execution speed than most ecn brokers.

I trade with FP Markets currently, and I mainly use them for scalping because the spreads are tight and also stable when the market movement is volatile.

The execution speed is faster than my previous brokers, and the commission cost per round lot is only $6.

On 3/9/2021 at 6:49 PM, Günter said:

Hi DonConcesso, FP Markets is a suitable broker for scalping. Their spreads are lower and consistent even during volatile market situations, and they adhere to strict capital requirements since it is regulated by ASIC.

yes

I've been scalping with FP Markets for close to a year and I still find it suitable because the spreads average around 0.3 pips with lower slippage in most major currency pairs.

The execution speed is pretty fast and the commission costs are lower than with my previous broker. It costs only $6 per round lot, whereas I used to pay around $7-$8 with my previous broker.

7 hours ago, nanamage said:

One of the strictest brokers in the use of scalping techniques is InstaForex, if it does not comply with the applicable conditions, profits can be canceled.

Does this one fit? If I worked with ExpertOption myself, then I did not have to deal with this company.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I scalp using FP Markets because the spreads are lower, starting at 0.0 pips in most major currency pairs like EURUSD, JPYUSD, and more.

The commission cost is $3 per lot with lower slippages and faster execution speed than previous brokers, with no additional charge during deposits or withdrawals.