Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cazainvestment - cazainvestment.com

Cazainvestment Inc is a private oil and gas private firm legally registered in Cyprus since October 2007 and offers quality profit pool to all investors. This firm is managed by highly skilled personnel’s trained for productivity in Asia, European and US natural gas market.

We strive to provide outstanding, sustainable and best-in-class investment services to a diverse client base. Our global ‘community of investors’ structure leverages the breadth, depth and access of Cazainvestment Inc. Our success, and that of our clients is based on the professionalism of our team and commitment to creativity. We have develop a stable financial earning plan that is comfortable and suitable for investors of all kind.

As regarding our customer support, our professional and friendly representatives are there to answer any questions 24 hours a day, 7days a week with a commitment to constant evolution and reinvention to make sure your investments are safe and your returns are stable.

Caza Exclusive Plan: 3.2% Daily for 45Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Caza Exclusive Daily Return Plan $10 - $5,000 3.20

Caza Executive Plan: 6.5% Daily for 21Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Caza Executive Weekly Return Plan $50 - $10,000 6.50

http://cazainvestment.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

• 2 weeks later...

Give me not good impression because of their picture in their main page which already used by lots ponzi HYIPs.

Anyway, site is providing quite reasonable ROI - around 1% pure profit daily (maybe slightly low for some investors), so I don't think this site will turn scam within short period unless the admin already planned to scam investors since the beginning.

Site has good design and with online chat support. 3.2% for 45 days is very attractive plan and gives good return and medium term and sustainable as well with affordable minimum of 10$. Good choice of payment processors including most wanted AlertPay and LR/PM/STP. Monitors has paying status since 9 days which is. But being the site new only around a week or more i would wait for some more time to see the real performance.

Site has good design and with online chat support. 3.2% for 45 days is very attractive plan and gives good return and medium term and sustainable as well with affordable minimum of 10$. Good choice of payment processors including most wanted AlertPay and LR/PM/STP. Monitors has paying status since 9 days which is. But being the site new only around a week or more i would wait for some more time to see the real performance.

Personally, I don't think accepting AP should be calculated as a plus for HYIP. For me, it should be calculated as a trick to attract more investors especially when they think their investment will be risk-free. :(

Anyway, it is still too early to made conclusion this site is paying since it is just running for few days.

I agree with you @juzfinal that that the site is here only few days and yaa it is too early to guess how long this will sustain

But it is as well true that their plans are quite attractive

and i belive will keep getting investors and that is what required most to keep a hyip running for longer period.

I like those admins who pay for our payment proofs, lolz~ Admin of this site planned to have this feature in future time as he stated in his latest update, however, he not yet mentioned when this feature will started.

Happy New Month Today! As a team Cazainvestment have come together to take a decision that would favour our members as well as help to promote on project; We are going to be offering bonuses on every post a member make on forum to address concerns, challenges and possible way to improve the growth of our project on MMG, TG and DTM forum, This post also include payment proves, we need to let the general public know we are keeping to our payment plans.

Finnally, we hope to add SolidTrustPay and BankWire within the shortest time. Have a great day having fun with cazainvestment.

Thanks,

Pally Eppie.

Relations Officer – CazaInvestment

• Upvote 1

I like those admins who pay for our payment proofs, lolz~ Admin of this site planned to have this feature in future time as he stated in his latest update, however, he not yet mentioned when this feature will started.

Happy New Month Today! As a team Cazainvestment have come together to take a decision that would favour our members as well as help to promote on project; We are going to be offering bonuses on every post a member make on forum to address concerns, challenges and possible way to improve the growth of our project on MMG, TG and DTM forum, This post also include payment proves, we need to let the general public know we are keeping to our payment plans.

Finnally, we hope to add SolidTrustPay and BankWire within the shortest time. Have a great day having fun with cazainvestment.

Thanks,

Pally Eppie.

Relations Officer – CazaInvestment

This is a good news that they are trying to prove that their site is legit above all the other things.

They want to show it to the public that they are a legit site and have paid so many people.

Their is not mention of our forum in the post which is bad!

@nikhil i agree that they are looking aggressive to reach people faster.

But i dont agree with the view of admin who consider mmg dtm and TG as the most active

MMG and DTP are with quite less traffic these days, our forum is far better and

if he want real traffic he should look to promote on new forums like ours.