Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money management in trading

Robert M

Money Management is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.

Money management in trading consists of rules and techniques which help you to choose correct size of a bet such that in current trading circumstances you achieve the best reward ratio in the trade. I use relatively simple MM rules trading with Hotforex because I prefer to concentrate on improving winning ratio of my signals. 

22 hours ago, Gidencenti said:

As for me, the main thing in forex is to work with a reliable broker, because this is a very important moment, I chose the platform from Amarkets for myself, good conditions that will allow you to work stably!

We need to find a broker that is reliable and will offer ECN Trading facility like FXOpen.