Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Marketing in a Connected Meritocracy: 3 Simple Tips

The social web has turned our environment into a meritocracy, a place where effective marketing is extremely hard to perform. Both concepts are, in fact, intrinsically incompatible. The latter is basically about telling people “My products and my services are really (really!) great and you will be truly sorry if you don’t get them for yourself”. Yet a meritocracy grants only power to those who deserve it, on the basis of what they create or share.

Today’s consumers are wary of advertisements or websites dictating what they should do or think. They have their friends and peers for that, thank you very much. And they will only recommend products that actually do what they are supposed to, because that’s what pals do. Sprinkling some marketing fairy dust on mediocre offers won’t cut it in these transparent times. Working for a company with mediocre or even bad products is actually career suicide for a marketing professional today.

• 4 weeks later...

When all stages of this process are sharpened to meet the needs of the consumer, acting in the format of a communication mix, complementing and reinforcing each other, the effectiveness of marketing directly translates into company profits. All other indicators, such as coverage of the audience, recognition, loyalty, etc., are only auxiliary and serve us, marketers, as a kind of "indicators" of the correctness of the chosen path. Marketing should work in tandem with other departments of the company: production, logistics, distribution, etc. Only in this case its work can be considered as a good one. Only in this case its work can be considered effective. The indicator of marketing efficiency is the ratio of costs to profits received. I turned to accredited SEO experts in Singapore.

https://mediaonemarketing.com.sg/digital-marketing-services

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to suggest one of the best businesses specializing in quality presentation writing services for any purposes: from regular school lectures to big global companies' projects. By the way, you can still use http://slidepeak.com to help if you need help in this area. You will present here for a small price a quality and special presentation that will assist you to accomplish your objectives.

I would like to consider outsource customer support, which I have been doing for many years myself if you need good service, and use the savings time to expand your company in other ways. I got unexpectedly to know this business and wanted to check it out. After two months, my client traffic literally increased significantly and so my income grew. I stayed faithful to this organization after that time. By the way, for more than two years we have worked together.

• 2 weeks later...