Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PAMM sytem!

hexeduser

PAMM stands for Percent Allocation Management Module. PAMM is a technical solution provided by brokers and allowing clients to have their accounts managed by a trader appointed by them on the basis of a limited trading power of attorney. PAMM solution allows the trader on one trading platform to manage simultaneously unlimited quantity of managed accounts. Depending on the size of the deposit each managed account has its own ratio in PAMM. Trader's activity results (trades, profit and loss) are allocated between managed accounts according to the ratio

This one is pretty good for newbies like me. Not all brokers have them though but some offers it like instaforex. This is a really worth the risk specially if you plan to invest small amounts from the start.

I posted this information so we could talk about this thing deeper. The advantages and disadvantages of it

Disclaimer: The quote is from Not a Nice Man, a member of Hyrextalk forum. The credit goes to him

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does sound enticing. PAMM is a new concept and it will totally redefine Forex trading. Where are the experts so we can start linking up to their accounts already?!

I know InstaForex has had this implemented for a while. You just sign up, deposit some money, and choose a trader to sign up under.

This one is pretty good for newbies like me. Not all brokers have them though but some offers it like instaforex. This is a really worth the risk specially if you plan to invest small amounts from the start.

I posted this information so we could talk about this thing deeper. The advantages and disadvantages of it

Disclaimer: The quote is from Not a Nice Man, a member of Hyrextalk forum. The credit goes to him :mellow:

Disclaimer: The quote is from Not a Nice Man, a member of Hyrextalk forum. The credit goes to him :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

I think PAMM is just a robot which can help us trade in forex, to be frank, I don't like to use this in forex, In my opinion, if we want to earn money from forex , we have to learn the forex knowledge and experience, this is the only way for us to earn money from forex.

but it seems different with the robot, pamm system is more familiar with hyip but this is legal and we must get the profit if the trader is profit too and sure they never scam us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Heard so much about this PAMM thing. But is their anyone in here who has join it yet? So we can talk about experience not just talking and talking.

Onetime i joined here and also my friend with big amount but who manage pamm was not very expert in trading and within very short time he lost money . in this system you will able to see how the condition of your money and the great success only if you select good trader who will manage your account.

So investing into a PAMM account there is no guarantee about your initial deposit? Your principal? But i can't see one reply here to confirm if anyone has actually join it or make profit from it.

not always actually and it depend on your trader partner, so if ure investor PAMM and your trader pertner expert in the trading then if he's profit as well as you, and if he loss you'll be loss too. but dont worry, cause average all trader there is qualified and u can choose the best for your partner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@sirwilly

Usually PAMM Investors who didn't need to do much effort but they must have much enough amount of capitals. And also, PAMM Investor must

choose the right trader to manage their account. If they have chosen the right trader, so that will be easier to make profits because they will

get some bucks although they didn't do anything.

Wil you point to this broker that has monitors for this? I will like to know much about this. Or if anyone is into this then it will be good for us that you share your experience on how you are getting along well with your investors.