Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elon Musk endorses Bitcoin

Tesla issued an announcement: “We expect to begin accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment for our products in the near future, subject to applicable laws and initially on a limited basis,”

What is more, the company, which is the largest producer of electric vehicles in the world, has invested 1,5 billion USD in Bitcoin. All this caused the Bitcoin price to skyrocket to an alltime high – after Tesla’s announcement its price jumped with a whopping 16% to 44,795 USD and it continues to move north. This move by Tesla pushed Bitcoin into the mainstream more than ever.

Tesla’s shares also rose with 3% after the announcement.

Source

Tesla has done the crypto industry a great favour, I wouldn't be surprised if BTC rallied to 50k soon.

• 2 weeks later...

A crypto coin is an alternative currency that is not linked to any one particular currency. But we are seeing something really different than before that is news sensitivity. Once Elon Musk started talking about it the price is just getting up day by day. As a crypto trader I did not miss that chance once I saw a news on Shysatoshi blog about Elon Musk, I took part in Bitcoin and Doge and I got a handsome profit from it. So its must to follow up on with such Crypto currency blog for crypto fans.

http://www.shysatoshi.com/